I am a Christian and attend a non-denominational. I grew up Baptist and then went deeper. so now i attend a spirit filled church typically twice a week. I live and work in Texas. I am looking for someone to cherish to love and to be loved. A special lady to take care of and to go to church with. To share life and share Jesus with. To make my special person happy, not by buying everything one wants but supplying the needs to be happy and enjoying life. I like to travel, but I don't like traveling alone. I am not too fond of pets in the house. Some people cannot live without them but I prefer a clean organized home without the smell of dogs or cats inside. I like to go shopping but I'm not good at selecting clothes or decorating a home. I live in the city area close to Dallas, but not in a noisy area. I am sociable but I need my privacy too! I can eat most things. I never smoke and cannot be around it. There is more but your can get an idea of who I am and who I may match up too.
Church life is very important part of who I am and should be a part of my family's life.
Sharing with others who Christ is, for without Him who are we? We can pray for others all around the world and make a Christian impact on them without them knowing who we are! Quite amazing! Prayer (talking to God and knowing He hears our request) through Christ are powerful!
Education takes you into the work place but it is up to you how far you advance!
2) My church home group, just the guys for breakfast.
3) My youngest daughter at Mt Saint Helens.
4) My Youngest sister and my oldest daughter at my parents.
5) At my church today, 10/23/16 with Rocket Ismail shown signing my bible and Tim Brown a Football Hall of Famer was there too, as they gave their salvation testimony.
6) My trip a few weeks ago to Tennesse and North Carolina, on top of Roan Mountain.