Location: Dubai, Emirates, United Arab Emirates
My teenage life:
1. I got married at the age of 19, a mother at the age of 20, 21 and 23.
2. My relationship with my husband was on and off until it was for good.
3. At that time my kids were still ( eldest then was 9 yrs old and the youngest 6yrs old) small.
4. It is a tough life for me, more than anybody else can imagined.
5. My routine from then on was a dad and mom to my kids.
6. I worked as secretary and have a part time job as well, so to met our expenses.
7. I was preoccupied in raising my kids, and that’s the same reason why I was not able to have a new relationship. It will be unfair for a guy then to get involved into my life.
8. At that time I had a low self esteem .
9. I was deprived of so many things in my life.
10. I never been loved.
Now that my 2 kids finished their college ( this is my achievement), it’s , time for me to explore.
I can be fully fulfilled if they can find work to earn their living.
That my house and lot ( I acquire thru bank loan) will be fully paid and will renovate it according my dream house.
I’m targeting 4 years from to finish all my obligations.
I’m looking forward that someone will come into my life, a truly one.
Because I was deprived of so many things before, I wish for my man to be
1.. Strong and responsible so I can lean on him when I needed him most.