Location: Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Profile updated as of September 3, 2019, 10:04 AM. (Philippine Standard Time)
1. If you do not have good intentions, please do not disturb me because I do not want my time and energy be wasted.
2. I do not have time for foolish games.
3. I am into good conversation and clean chats.
4. Not all women who go online on dating sites are scammers/fake/ladyboy.
5. I am aware that I came from a broken and poor family but it doesn't mean that I am user, a player or a gold digger.
6. I am real. My photos and profile are real.
7. Don't invite me to exchange nude photos or do phone sex because I don't do that, better save your energy instead. I'm not that kind of a woman.
8. If you want us to do video calls I'm okay with that but please don't talk to someone you just met half naked because I'm not interested with your body. Be decent and show some respect. Be a man, grow up! (You cannot give what you do not have.)
In my own opinion, LOVE has no boundaries. When you are genuinely in love, age/weight/height is just a number. Love has no skin color, or race. To me, LOVE is genuine acceptance, respect, trust, honesty, truthfulness, understanding, connection, sincerity, commitment, and happiness.
I am hopeless romantic, straight forward, workaholic, humble, spontaneous, goofy, playful, easy-going, organized, creative, simple, down to earth, caring, loving, compassionate, adventurous, practical, responsible, appreciative, independent, trustworthy, funny, optimistic, generous, passionate, friendly, kind, silly, talkative, polite, non-judgmental, respectful, in between of an introvert and an extrovert, a phlegmatic personality, has word of honor, loves to travel (if my pocket permits), bores easily with small talks, and God-fearing.
MY DREAMS (Very simple yet very hard to achieve):
1. To help my family in all aspects
2. To become a good wife
3. To become a great mother
4. To have a complete and happy family with no divorce, annulment or separation
I am very faithful, thoughtful, sweet, romantic, expressive, caring, submissive, likes to cuddle, loving, and I am very proud to say that I am a one-man-woman. I am seriously looking for a long term, serious, solid, meaningful, and legal relationship. Please be my third and last! Be my best friend, my partner in crime, my food buddy, and my ally. :)
1. I know that I am not smart yet I am wise, clever, and I have initiative, and commonsense. (God's given gifts.)
2. I do not have a pretty face or beautiful skin, nails, teeth, and hair.
3. I am not sexy! I am chubby and I do not have a flat stomach, I am rich in baby fats/I have a big belly.
4. I am also not a robot, I have emotions. I get tired, impatient, angry or mad at times.
5. I am aware that I am poor and my pocket is empty but that doesn't mean that I am a scammer. (Repeated for emphasis. First one is on the note.)
6. I am a normal and ordinary woman who just crave for genuine happiness, peace of mind, and love.
7. I am a normal person, I am not afraid to admit that I also have insecurities, fears, depressions, and regrets, and I do not deny that I am a sinner.
8. I am living in a real world, my life is not a movie or fantasies or fairy tales.
9. When you really love someone age, distance, weight and height is just a number. (Repeated for emphasis.)
10. My instincts are always right, they never go wrong. (I consider them gift from God.)
11. I hate divorce, annulment or separation that is why I am looking for someone who is strong, brave and not a quitter. I want our grandchildren to look up on us (me & my better half) that forever exists and that our relationship is their #RelationshipGoals.
12. I love to make babies and toddlers cry. Hahaha!
13. Cooking is not my thing but I can make pancakes.
14. I love whole hard body massage, and foot reflexology.
15. I love to spoil my boyfriend in any way.
16. I wear light make-up because I am a woman.
17. I love Christmas! It is the most wonderful time of the year.
18. I am not a degree holder, and I don't have properties. I don't have anything to brag about except for my pure love, honesty, and faithfulness.
19. I know how to use "you, your, you're", and "there, they're, their".
20. I'm not poor in spelling.
21. Google is my best friend, meaning if I don't know something I will do personal research first before reacting.
22. I am probably the most honest woman you'll ever meet online or even in real life if given a chance.
23. I prefer character and attitude over physical looks and abs.
24. It really turns me on when men knows how to say "THANK YOU" and "I AM SORRY".
25. Zodiac Signs are somewhat accurate but I don't depend much.
26. I love chubby people, and people who has big belly.
FAVORITES (All in no particular order):
1. "If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best"
2. "I only trust actions not words"
3. "What goes around comes around"
4. "Treat people the way God treated you"
5. "Surprises are better than promises"
6. "Everything happens for a reason"
7. "God has bigger, better, and great plans ahead of us"
8. "What you say, act or do is what defines you"
9. "Honesty is the best policy"
10. "Respect is earned, not given"
11. "Never love any one who treats you like you are ordinary"
12. "A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved"
13. "Choose people who choose you"
14. "Treat yourself like someone you loved"
15. "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye"
16. "If it is real, it'll never be over"
17. "The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your love, and your attention"
18. "Don't believe those who tell you they love you, believe those who show you they do"
19. "Invest in a person who invest in you"
20. "Always trust your instincts"
21. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
22. "Don't make promises you can't keep. If you break a promise, you break a heart"
23. "A real love doesn't choose age, it chooses heart"
1. Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
2. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
3. John 14:1
Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
4. Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Books (Holy Bible, Inspirational and Motivational books):
1. Purpose Driven Life
2. Reflections of a Man
3. Romeo and Juliet
Movies (Sci-Fi, Crime, Mystery, Action, Biblical, Inspirational, Motivational, Romantic, Romantic-Comedy, Comedy, Suspense, Thriller, Horror, Family, Musical, Fantasy, Animated, and Dramatic Movies):
1. Swiss Family Robinson (1960)
2. Mary Poppins (1964)
3. The Sound of Music (1965)
4. Splash (1984)
5. Ghost (1990)
6. My Sassy Girl (2001)
7. So Close (2002)
8. Windstruck (2004)
9. 3 Idiots (2009)
10. Columbiana (2011)
11. Miracle in Cell No. 7 (2013)
12. Love, Rosie (2014)
13. Me Before You (2016)
14. Divergent (All)
15. Fifty Shades of Grey (All)
16. John Wick (All)
17. Kingsman (All)
18. Miss Congeniality (All)
19. Now You See Me (All)
20. Taken (All)
21. Transformers (All)
22. Transporters (All)
23. The Equalizer (All)
24. The Fast and The Furious (All)
25. The Hunger Games (All)
26. The Maze Runner (All)
27. The Twilight Saga (All)
28. Jet Li's Movies
29. Jackie Chan's Movies
30. Nicholas Sparks Films
31. Marvel Films
32. Disney Films
32. DC Films
34. Warner Bros. Films
35. Many to Mention including Series Movies
Music (I like RNB, Ballad, Pop, Gospel/Church, Classic, Love, Hip Hop, Rap, Slow Rock, Country and Alternative Music. I am an old school, I like 80s, 90s & early 2000 songs. I will just name my favorite Artist or Band):
1. Michael Jackson
3. Boyz II Men
5. Justin Bieber
6. Justin Timberlake
7. The Beatles
9. Don Moen
10. Laura Story
11. Many to Mention
Food (I eat anything as long as I am hungry. Hahaha! But here are some of my cravings):
1. McDonald's Creamy Mushroom Soup
2. McDonald's Banana Kreme Sundae
3. Chatime's Milk Tea (with lots of black pearl)
4. Vanilla & Caramel Ice Cream
5. Garlic Fried Chicken
8. Onion Rings
Six things I could never do without:
I am a hardworking woman and I love my job. I pay my own bills, obligations, and responsibilities. I also attend the Prayer Meeting of my community in church if I have spare time.
On my free time, I am helping my mom with her little chicken barbecue business. We sell chicken head, feet, and intestines and we also have hotdogs, and pastil.
I'm really good at my job as a secretary to the basic education department private school principal, keeping promises & secrets, and DIY projects. I do it for my special someone to feel special, love, and important. I like to show efforts rather than buying a ready-made gifts.
The first thing people notice about me are my big brown round eyes, cheekbones and smile. (That is all according to them.)
I spend a lot of time thinking about LOVE. If I could possibly find someone serious, true, genuine and brave. I've had a bad experiences in love. (Sad face) If my dreams will come to reality and my future.
If I were sent to jail, I'd be arrested for being extremely honest, transparent, and open.
Feel free to ask, I am friendly, I'll give you an honest answer, I am an open book.
1. Gentleman, humble, talkative, family-oriented, sweet, romantic, a little old school, honest, faithful, true, upfront, responsible, supportive, has word of honor, knows how to keep promises, full of surprises, must have initiative, fun to be with, and with good sense of humor.
2. Knows how to respect women.
4. Outdoor activities or fun, road trips, hiking, nature, flowers, beaches, etc.
5. Deep conversations (Witty, serious, problems, love or anything under the sun as long as respect is present.)
6. Must accept me for what and who I am including my family and my mistakes. (I'm only human!)
7. Everyday communication no matter how busy we may get (text, voice or video call.)
1. Demanding, disrespectful, rude, bossy, judgmental, immature, close-minded, player, user, mind-tricker, and liar.
2. Dark lips (smoker), alcoholic, and drug user.
3. No plans/directions in life, lazy, jobless & womanizer.
4. Short, boring, and a man who doesn't know how to start a conversation.
5. Making promises and giving false hopes.
6. A very high profile and rich man.
1. A man who will spoil me with so much time, love, care, affection, support, and consistency.
2. A man who knows "action speaks louder than words".
3. Someone who will just surprise me with efforts (even just the little ones).
1. Why are you here? --I am trying my last luck in love.
2. What is your marital status? --Single, was once engaged but my very good fiance died due to car accident, no child, and never been married.
3. What mobile apps do you have? --I have IMO, Hangouts, Skype, Kik, and Viber.
4. Are you ready to settle down? --I am excited to have my own family.
I prefer man who is older than me. I don't mind if you're a big guy and/or a daddy. :) If you're a country boy then it's a plus.
Let us find out and get to know each other and help me not to go online here anymore.
Thank you for spending a little of your time reading my profile. Good luck and happy searching! Cheers to genuine happiness and love. God bless us all!