Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Waiting time is never wasted time when God is involved.

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 26,2013

an encouragement from my readings: "when your breakthrough does not come immediately,it is not because God has forgotten you or left you on a self. He is developing and building you, polishing you so that when the time is right, as with arrow, He'll unleash you. And like a skillfully crafted and honed arrow, you will hit the mark." - JP :)

I know that there is a time and place for everything in life. I do believe in the saying "haste makes waste". True enough when you rush into a relationship, chances are you will be falling for the wrong person. Take time to know each other because you cannot know the real person and your true feelings for a person overnight. It takes time to know each other and it is good to take it nice and slow in knowing each other. Patience and time is needed to make a go of a relationship. Any person who rushes into a relationship will find himself/herself in trouble in the end. As we all know that patience is a great virtue. Afterall, knowing more about each other will enable you to get to know your weakness and strengths, the inner you as a person

I believe so....As christians, we know that whenever we pray for something from Him, His answers to our petitions are always in His own perfect time...never advance nor late. Let us be patient...He alone knows what is best for us...and prayers not answered soon are always worth-waiting for! HE IS REALLY AWESOME!

" The longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it , because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for! "

Yes in everything there is a season but Waiting something with God is exciting  . God is an inspiration and once He is involved in our plan everything goes smooth and good.There is a proper time to reap what we sow. So if we wait for a special relationship we can do it with patience and excitement if we allow God to be our partner.

because everything has its time..

thanks alot for your inputs my good sisters  in Christ. .i gain additional wisdom from it..godbless us..

Hi Liza,

you are right, waiting in God's name everything's willl be well.

Lamentations 3:25

"The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him"

God bless!

liza said:

an encouragement from my readings: "when your breakthrough does not come immediately,it is not because God has forgotten you or left you on a self. He is developing and building you, polishing you so that when the time is right, as with arrow, He'll unleash you. And like a skillfully crafted and honed arrow, you will hit the mark." - JP :)

HI Ellen, yes you're right too.. everything STARTS and ENDS with GOD. but be confedent that those who  TRUST IN HIM WILL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME! iloveyou sis with God's love, mwah!(",

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close