Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Isang sirang piraso naghahanap para sa isang sirang piraso sa gayon ay ikaw ay gumawa ako ng isang buong. Diyos ay hindi nagbibigay sa iyo ng sirang regalo. God doesn't give broken gifts.

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 23,2013

parte 1:

You must understand that life can take us through perilous times, good days and tough days, good relationships and bad relationships but you must understand that the main issue is this, a broken man, with a broken woman, will produce a BROKEN MARRIAGE, AND YOU'LL END UP WITH BROKEN CHILDREN....  you cannot go into a relationship being needy, and being hurt and so fragmented that you'll show signs of desperation and hurt and pain and a lack of healing and recovery from past relationship entanglements where you allowed yourself to be emotionally, physically, and sexually involved.

And there is nothing worse than a broken man who comes into a relationship looking for a woman to replace all of the GOOD FILIPINA CHRISTIANS that he ran off and hurt them and dumped them after he used them all up, and he has a bad temper, and he is not the kind of man that you should ever talk to or trust for any reason.  He is so broken that he goes on a temper tantrum and flies into a fit of rage and beats and slaps his wife around and then 15 minutes later he cannot figure out when he did that and why he hurts you like that and he apologized with tears in his eyes but was he sorry really ?  No I think not  !!  It is a Demonic Curse on him as well, flee him fast and stay away from him. He is not only cursed, but HE IS BROKEN......... 

A broken women can easily be co-dependent on him, as she was on all of the past lovers and men whom she told herself that she would never sleep with them and she said that she would save it all for her husband to be so she ALLOWS herself to be fooled, she is not fooled and she is not dumb.... she is just Broken, and she becomes desperate, and desperate people do desperate things....  so you might even settle to be a married mans girl on the side for a while... A broken woman who was abused and cheated on and hurt alot and mistreated, she is used to that kind of man and she doesn't know why and what is the problem but she always seems to find that same kind of Loser and she IDENTIFIES with that anger and that abuse so much that she could never accept any kind words from him or anyone else, because she is accustomed to being hurt and dominated and treated badly and SHE WILL TAKE THE ANGER OUT ON THE NEXT HUSBAND / New Boypren that she has for HER EX-HUSBAND and he won't know what hit him and he won't know where that anger or those tears and that insecurity came from.......because she is broken....

going to church and quoting the scriptures and singing hallelujah praise songs etc...but alongside of all of that, you're broken because a religious experience DOES NOT heal you at all .  Religion and being healed are not the same thing.

A broken woman who was abused and raped by her father and uncles and brothers and she doesn't respect herself any more and she is so rough with men and many people wonder why ?  what is the problem ?

She is broken and her temper betrays her..... her violent mood swings

That is another thing I've considered the emotional baggage and her pyschological state.

I guess it depends on how much he loves her and is willing to stay alongside her while she is healing inside. She'll need to work those pains out of her and more importantly sometimes with the help of a professional. He'll need to be supportive of her while she going this, that is if he is made aware of her past being that way. I suppose that is why two need to really know one another.

robert said:

That is another thing I've considered the emotional baggage and her pyschological state.

I guess it depends on how much he loves her and is willing to stay alongside her while she is healing inside. She'll need to work those pains out of her and more importantly sometimes with the help of a professional. He'll need to be supportive of her while she going this, that is if he is made aware of her past being that way. I suppose that is why two need to really know one another.

BINGO !   100% ......!  That is why I wrote the other posts about getting to know and married to a stranger, did you get the chance to read those posts Brother Robert ?  I think if you haven't you would Love them..... 

So sir whats your point in all your god given knowledge?

It seems quite simple actually, If a man has a woman, Or If a woman has a man that is broken, God didn't give them to her or to him, God gives whole companions, not pieces.

Danny said:

So sir whats your point in all your god given knowledge?

Emmanuel said:

It seems quite simple actually, If a man has a woman, Or If a woman has a man that is broken, God didn't give them to her or to him, God gives whole companions, not pieces.

So according to you it is not posible that god would give one of his damaged children somebody so full of his spirit and love that the damaged one would in time become healed and they would have a life of joy together???

Mr. Emmanuel I don't really understand what's your real purpose on posting this issues on the forums,coz most of it sounds negative and discouraging...you might have a real bad experienced about Filipinas that's why you are saying this things..but I want you to know that people have individual differences, which ever race we belong...I bet you know that..everyone of us experienced brokenness in different areas of our lives, but at some point Christ heals us...i guess you are well experienced and knowledgeable than me..I RESPECT your ideas and point of views and in fairness to the people around here, hope you will do the same...May The Lord heal the broken area of your life, the way He is at work for most of us...and i am praying for you to receive the wholeness of His gift..God bless!

Emmanuel said:

parte 1:

You must understand that life can take us through perilous times, good days and tough days, good relationships and bad relationships but you must understand that the main issue is this, a broken man, with a broken woman, will produce a BROKEN MARRIAGE, AND YOU'LL END UP WITH BROKEN CHILDREN....  you cannot go into a relationship being needy, and being hurt and so fragmented that you'll show signs of desperation and hurt and pain and a lack of healing and recovery from past relationship entanglements where you allowed yourself to be emotionally, physically, and sexually involved.

And there is nothing worse than a broken man who comes into a relationship looking for a woman to replace all of the GOOD FILIPINA CHRISTIANS that he ran off and hurt them and dumped them after he used them all up, and he has a bad temper, and he is not the kind of man that you should ever talk to or trust for any reason.  He is so broken that he goes on a temper tantrum and flies into a fit of rage and beats and slaps his wife around and then 15 minutes later he cannot figure out when he did that and why he hurts you like that and he apologized with tears in his eyes but was he sorry really ?  No I think not  !!  It is a Demonic Curse on him as well, flee him fast and stay away from him. He is not only cursed, but HE IS BROKEN......... 

A broken women can easily be co-dependent on him, as she was on all of the past lovers and men whom she told herself that she would never sleep with them and she said that she would save it all for her husband to be so she ALLOWS herself to be fooled, she is not fooled and she is not dumb.... she is just Broken, and she becomes desperate, and desperate people do desperate things....  so you might even settle to be a married mans girl on the side for a while... A broken woman who was abused and cheated on and hurt alot and mistreated, she is used to that kind of man and she doesn't know why and what is the problem but she always seems to find that same kind of Loser and she IDENTIFIES with that anger and that abuse so much that she could never accept any kind words from him or anyone else, because she is accustomed to being hurt and dominated and treated badly and SHE WILL TAKE THE ANGER OUT ON THE NEXT HUSBAND / New Boypren that she has for HER EX-HUSBAND and he won't know what hit him and he won't know where that anger or those tears and that insecurity came from.......because she is broken....

going to church and quoting the scriptures and singing hallelujah praise songs etc...but alongside of all of that, you're broken because a religious experience DOES NOT heal you at all .  Religion and being healed are not the same thing.

A broken woman who was abused and raped by her father and uncles and brothers and she doesn't respect herself any more and she is so rough with men and many people wonder why ?  what is the problem ?

She is broken and her temper betrays her..... her violent mood swings

This whole thing sounds your life story Mr. Emmanuel...I dnt wonder where your thoughts coming from with all your post in CF forum...out of the abundance of your heart, your mouth speaks!  The law of the mirror  states that one can only see what's in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not...when you said that God doesn't give a broken gift that's how you picture out yourself that you are not worthy enough to be destined to someone else coz you are broken!evaluate yourself and stop labeling yourself BROKEN...remember that words are like seeds, if you dwell long enough they will take root and become what was said...do you want us to be like you? Forever broken? We won't allow that...people don't determine destiny, but God does! have a blessed day! P.S. I am wondering if EMMANUEL is your real name? I know you knew the meaning of this name.. sorry, I dnt mean to sound offensive...

Tim said:

Emmanuel said:

So according to you it is not posible that god would give one of his damaged children somebody so full of his spirit and love that the damaged one would in time become healed and they would have a life of joy together???

It's like you are pointing out Mr. Emmanuel that there's no more hope and chance for the broken people to be healed and find joy again...that's not how Jesus works! even God patiently picks us up when we're broken...

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close