Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

When GOD orders, even the devil obeys.

Update | Cancel

Posted on January 18,2016

A very poor woman called a Christian radio station asking for help. A bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to make something out of it.

He got her address, called his secretary and ordered her to buy food and take to the woman with the following instruction., "when the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that its from the devil.''

When she arrived, the woman was so happy and she started putting the food inside. The Secretary asked her, ''don't you want to know who sent the food''?? The woman answered. ''NO , it doesn't matter, because when GOD orders, even the devil obeys." The secretary broke into tears.

* Now, READ this CAREFULLY*
You are a divine project, so shall God accomplish whatever that concerns you. That thing in your life that seems impossible, shall be possible. God will take you to a greater height, God is opening your book of Remembrance, because you are next inline to be favored in Jesus Christ name.

By Kimberly J Graham Kelley  January 15, 2014.

I still remember the last time I broke down in tears and was crying out to God, asking why. God answered, saying someday you will Thank me. With tears in my eye's, I Thank God right then with no understanding why. The truth in Gods word sometimes hurts, but you will never find comfort in lie's!! God will turn what you think as a failure into His Victory, Stuffering into comfort, loss into gain and weakness into strenght. prayer in all things that God's will be done!!

God Bless

on January 18, 2016 4 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Amen!

Jesus Expels an Evil Spirit

…26Throwing him into convulsions, the unclean spirit cried out with a loud voice and came out of him. 27They were all amazed, so that they debated among themselves, saying, "What is this? A new teaching with authority! He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him." 28Immediately the news about Him spread everywhere into all the surrounding district of Galilee.

"With authority He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him"  The devil is an unclean spirit, because he has lost all the purity of his nature, ... No disorder could enable a man to know Jesus to be the Holy One of God.

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge (defense / high tower) in times of trouble (Psa 9:9)

It is You, Lord, Who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus (2 Cor. 2:14), for your Word says, “you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” (Eph. 3:20). I choose to stand on your Truth in faith Lord, strengthen me where I am weak and let my lips praise you all the days of my life.  I confess and believe, Heavenly Father, that all of Your promises in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. Thank you and Amen.

God bless!

on January 29, 2016 2 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close