Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Ladies ask for video chat, what do men think?

Update | Cancel

Posted on January 09,2016

What do men think when ladies ask for a video chat on the first meeting? I always want to have a video chat on the first meeting. I want to talk to a man face to face before I continue to communicate and get to know him. First, of course I want to know how he look likes and see how the pictures match. Second, I want to see how he talks and how he converse. This is very important to me. I think for me this better, so not to waste his or my time. What is your opinion on this? 

on January 9, 2016 1 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Jimi I agree completely!

Some men might feel like they don't know you well enough but for me, as long as I had a picture and a profile and at least one small message between us, I welcomed web cams right away.  

I frequently had requests for webcams and the six or so women I web cammed with before focusing on my now wife, were pleasant to talk to and quickly came me a certain impression.

Ultimately it depends on the man.  Skipping with a younger woman could be intimidating too, but my experience was the women were pleasant and easy to talk too, didn't seem nervous at all.

Jimi said:

What do men think when ladies ask for a video chat on the first meeting? I always want to have a video chat on the first meeting. I want to talk to a man face to face before I continue to communicate and get to know him. First, of course I want to know how he look likes and see how the pictures match. Second, I want to see how he talks and how he converse. This is very important to me. I think for me this better, so not to waste his or my time. What is your opinion on this? 

on January 9, 2016 0 likes

Jimi I agree completely!

Some men might feel like they don't know you well enough but for me, as long as I had a picture and a profile and at least one small message between us, I welcomed web cams right away.  

I frequently had requests for webcams and the six or so women I web cammed with before focusing on my now wife, were pleasant to talk to and quickly came me a certain impression.

Ultimately it depends on the man.  Skipping with a younger woman could be intimidating too, but my experience was the women were pleasant and easy to talk too, didn't seem nervous at all.

Jimi said:

on January 9, 2016 0 likes

Bob, thank you for that. You have a beautiful wife and I'm happy you found your better half. I have requested webchats from 2 men who sent me winks and messages but the guy named Marcus told me he wants me nude, while the other one showed up with no shirt. I asked a friend from here who I dated before, but we found out we could be good friends instead, and he said many women here send him nude pictures and request for video chat. So now I was thinking if requesting for a video chat for the first time is not a good idea because a man might think I'm not decent and would not talk to me. 

on January 10, 2016 0 likes

Jimi, if Marcus is from here please call someone at CF and ask that they get rid of him.

Now I see what you mean, but I see wanting to move to a web cam quickly as just a better way to communicate.  

I pray this will be your year!

Jimi said:

Bob, thank you for that. You have a beautiful wife and I'm happy you found your better half. I have requested webchats from 2 men who sent me winks and messages but the guy named Marcus told me he wants me nude, while the other one showed up with no shirt. I asked a friend from here who I dated before, but we found out we could be good friends instead, and he said many women here send him nude pictures and request for video chat. So now I was thinking if requesting for a video chat for the first time is not a good idea because a man might think I'm not decent and would not talk to me. 

on January 10, 2016 1 likes

Thank you Bob. Actually, I saw that he posted something about breast transplant and I used the inappropriate tab to report what he did about the incident.

on January 12, 2016 0 likes

Jimi said:

awwwww Miss Jimi, one thing I am scared of being invited to skype / webchat immediately without few conversations (text chatting) first here on CF. Not sure what to expect - LOL. 

I know you address this to men, just want to encourage you. I guess, it's ok to request (you just landed on the wrong people - hehe).

Just be prepared always in case you experience the unexpected - LOL. Better of, always pray and ask the Lord's guidance. HE will keep you from harm if we acknowldege Him in all our ways. Amen

Blessings. 

on January 13, 2016 0 likes

Thank you Rey, yeah you're right. Maybe I just landed on the wrong people.  Thank you for the advice. Yes, we should pray always so God would lead us to the right person. 

on January 13, 2016 0 likes

I think that video chat is good because you get to see and hear the other person.  You are better able to judge that person.

on January 25, 2016 1 likes

And if the web cam is in her home you can maybe wave or speak to her family.

on January 26, 2016 0 likes

And if the web cam is in her home you can maybe wave or speak to her family.

on January 26, 2016 0 likes

I don't mind doing a video chat.  The only problem that I have is when the woman asks to chat on Skype.  I am able to have video chat right here on CF; so there is no need to leave the site to chat.

Also, they almost always seem to have technical difficulities with their web cam.

Personally, I do not like it.  First, it freezes up the iPhone app and I have to reboot if I am in the messenger.  Second, I am typically in bed and I don't want to talk to some person I have never even met while I am in my underwear lol.  So, I turn them all down everytime.  If somebody is in to me, they will have to take the time to get to know me first.  Then, I will consider it.  That is my stance as a guy.  Good luck!

Personally, I do not like it.  First, it freezes up the iPhone app and I have to reboot if I am in the messenger.  Second, I am typically in bed and I don't want to talk to some person I have never even met while I am in my underwear lol.  So, I turn them all down everytime.  If somebody is in to me, they will have to take the time to get to know me first.  Then, I will consider it.  That is my stance as a guy.  Good luck!

Hi sir matthew,

have a good day,hmm i guess talking to vedio chat is one of the way to know someone else,so how do that someone able to know about you  if you dont like to talk on vedio?hehe anyway im not interested in vedio chat with you, just asking.

God bless

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close