Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Moving Forward in the Ministry.

Update | Cancel

Posted on December 12,2015

Hi all,

After 5 months of a bad situation in a dry Ministry of a self serving Church only focused on built a new church building, with no out reach programs or community action. I'm now out on my own and found my helper from different Christian denominations to come together for a Christmas Gift giving for the needy. They all are coming together in the spirit of Christ, which I give all the Glory, Honor and Praise to God.  Here are some pictures of the target area we will be giving Gifts of food from God.

Home made Christmas star made of plastic.

The rice, canned meat and Coffee. more is coming as a gift from God we now have someone donating noodles. Give Thanks to God for all you have, for it all is a Blessing, may we continue in moving forward in serving the Lord in all we do.

I'll up date this with pic's of the Giving and maybe a Video if I can figure how to up load one.

on December 12, 2015 4 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Here some picture of the Food Gifts for the needy, we delivered on Dec 22. We where able to help out 36 family's there, I just wish it could have been more. I would like to Thank 2 of the Lady's here From CF, They know who they are, for their Time and Help to make this happen and may God Bless you both of them in Abundance.

Matthew 25:34-40 (NIV)

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

God Bless you all

on December 23, 2015 2 likes

Ed said:

Here some picture of the Food Gifts for the needy, we delivered on Dec 22. We where able to help out 36 family's there, I just wish it could have been more. I would like to Thank 2 of the Lady's here From CF, They know who they are, for their Time and Help to make this happen and may God Bless you both of them in Abundance.

Matthew 25:34-40 (NIV)

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

God Bless you all

Hello Ed ,  I hv been very busy of late, Havant kept up with you on forium.But im so so  happy you hv found this path ur walking. In my opinon you will feel Joy as u hv never felt before . On this path ,,  if its Gods will also maybe ur wife if u hvnt already. I can not exspress how happy i am for you. A lot of Mother Teresa quotes come to mind.  In my opinion u r in the hand of God. He has gave u a classroom and he is ur teacher.  He has found a student with a GOOD n open heart. 

on December 26, 2015 1 likes

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close