Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

How to deal wirh hurtful fast:-)

Update | Cancel

Posted on December 10,2015

God said,be kind to each other,tenderhearted,forgiving one another,just as God through christ had forgiven you... ephesian 4:32

Sometimeswe feel that if we can forgive,then we can forget,forgiveness is not really about forgetting (which is often impossible),but about surrendering your right to hurt another people back,forgiveness allow us to release the bitter desire for retribution and free us from anger,hurt, and bitterness.after someone was wronged you time will iethier harden your heart makingyou bitter and unyeilding,or it will soften it.giving you a desire for healing and restoration,willingness to forgive is the only way to achieve.

Love ,forget and forgive

Iloveyou cf family!hmp my membership will expire soon ,so post din pag my time God bless

#still searching for a wrong man haha

oh please mind my spelling, dont know how to edit the title hehehe “past”ingot pa more 

on December 10, 2015 4 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Such wise words Veverlyn, thanks!

Veverlyn said:

God said,be kind to each other,tenderhearted,forgiving one another,just as God through christ had forgiven you... ephesian 4:32

Sometimeswe feel that if we can forgive,then we can forget,forgiveness is not really about forgetting (which is often impossible),but about surrendering your right to hurt another people back,forgiveness allow us to release the bitter desire for retribution and free us from anger,hurt, and bitterness.after someone was wronged you time will iethier harden your heart makingyou bitter and unyeilding,or it will soften it.giving you a desire for healing and restoration,willingness to forgive is the only way to achieve.

Love ,forget and forgive

Iloveyou cf family!hmp my membership will expire soon ,so post din pag my time God bless

oh please mind my spelling, dont know how to edit the title hehehe “past”ingot pa more 

on December 11, 2015 0 likes

hi sir bob, 

To God be the glory:-)

Bob said:

Such wise words Veverlyn, thanks!

Veverlyn said:

Love ,forget and forgive

Very Wise words Veverlyn, Yet let me just Add this Verse for the other one you ment this Post for. Hold to your silence and dont reconcil, There for let her Be judged if she is a Scamer or not.

Matthew 5:23-25
23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

on December 11, 2015 1 likes

Aws!yepyep im a heart scammer hahahaha relax sir ed love you

Hi Ate Vevs, I always remind myself that God will never ever forsake me especially during my darkest moments. He will stay faithful to us until the end of time. 

Every time I feel pangs of pain because of the past..I pray for that person who inflicted it. I pray for forgiveness and enlightenment..and He unselfishly comforts me. It's easier said than done because it's a long due process of healing that you need to undergo to be completely over it.

I don't memorized the whole Bible but I have few favorite passages that helps me deal with my hurtful past..:)

" The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. " - Psalm 34:18  

"Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding ; in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your path straight. "-  Proverbs 3:5-6 

" I can do all things through Christ whO strengthens me."- Philippians 4:13 

God bless us all po..:)

on December 17, 2015 1 likes

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close