Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

goodbye 2014 and welcome 2015

Update | Cancel

Posted on December 31,2014

Hi cf friend 

Before the year ends I to leave bad memories and tears that falls in my eyes.this 2014 is the saddest year in my life and in my family.because my father is past away.

Sorry to those I offended here,please forgive me.and I forgive also those who offended me.:) peace be with you all

Let's welcome 2015 to have peace,joy,happiness.let us be positive also that through the year result is positive.let God be our center in everything we do.

welcome to my life 2015.I know this year is my year..(magkakaboyfriend na ako) hahaha..

Happy new year!

I wish you all may this new year all dreams turns into reality and all your efforts in to great achievements.

What's your sad moments leave it this year.share yours! :)

Godbless

on December 31, 2014 5 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Hi Angelie,

Let all bygones be bygones and start a new day, a new year, another chance for each and everyone of us. Sabi nga, sa Diyos walang kalungkutan lahat ay kaligayahan. Like the songs says;

"And I'm so happy so very happy, I got the love of Jesus in my heart"...

Let us again start a fresh and renew our relationship with Jesus if in doubt, let us make this new year beautiful in the sight of the Lord. 

Start this New Year with a big bang 2015 .... FOR JESUS!!!

God bless!

angelie said:

Hi cf friend 

Before the year ends I to leave bad memories and tears that falls in my eyes.this 2014 is the saddest year in my life and in my family.because my father is past away.

Sorry to those I offended here,please forgive me.and I forgive also those who offended me.:) peace be with you all

Let's welcome 2015 to have peace,joy,happiness.let us be positive also that through the year result is positive.let God be our center in everything we do.

welcome to my life 2015.I know this year is my year..(magkakaboyfriend na ako) hahaha..

Happy new year!

I wish you all may this new year all dreams turns into reality and all your efforts in to great achievements.

What's your sad moments leave it this year.share yours! :)

Godbless

on December 31, 2014 4 likes

Happy new year angelie;)been 17years didnt spend newyear with my mother...

work mode here:(

Pagpalain tayo ng Dios sa taong 2015

on December 31, 2014 3 likes

Happy New Year Angelie and CF Friends!

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”

on December 31, 2014 5 likes

Happy New Years to all my CF friends and the new friend I just haven't met yet.

on December 31, 2014 3 likes

Hi Angelie, I like your positive outlook in life. May the Lord Granted all our prayers! this 2015 [Kasama na ang Lifetime partner! hehehe] I surrender all to Him.

Thank you and Goodbye 2014, and Welcome 2015!!! In spite of our cultural differences and beliefs may this year be filled of love, respect and understanding  here on forum.

God bless everyone!

on January 1, 2015 3 likes

Happy new year cf community!

:) :) my smile is not expensive for everyone!

@ Ellen -amen ate! Let me add

"And now I'm singing has the reason why JESUS took my burden all the way..."

@ veverlyn - thank you sis, were the same.more blessings to us this 2015 :)

@ doc M - thank you! Same to you also :)

@ ed - thanks bro, same to you! Godbless 

@ bec - thank you sis bec, likewise also..we claim it this year  hahaha!

Thank you Jesus for all the blessings. Thank you Jesus for always there for us.

" I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if your grateful you'll see God open up new doors." by Joel osteen

Godbless

on January 1, 2015 0 likes

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close