Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Christmas: one of the greatest day for Christians to be Celebrating

Update | Cancel

Posted on December 19,2014

Christmas

Easter is a victory celebration for Christians but Christmas is a great announcement day.

Imagine all the Angels anxious to announce and celebrate the Birth of Jesus their creator. Imagine the Joy and the singing in Heaven with all the Angel voices. What a sound they made. I would love to be able to hear all the Angel voices singing at once since my voice is terrible.

Christ MAS = Christ living in Me As Saviour

What an honour that here in Canada we still have the liberty to celebrate a special day set aside for the Birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Almost every Christian country celebrate a special day called Christmas.

A great day it was when the angel announced to Mary the news that she was selected as the WOMAN to bear God's Son and HE would be called Jesus. That was news.

Then came the time to announce God's Son's Birth! Who would God select to have that honour?

To Shepherds. Shepherds and not Kings why? Jesus is called the Shepherd. Where was HE born? Fancy Palace? No God chose a place where most likely where sheep would refuge to. Barn, stable cave no matter the name it was what God the Father chose for God the Son Jesus to be born.

Let us remember what Christmas is all about, the Birth of God's Son. God's Gift to His chosen ones.

Should we forget such an event? Surely let us be grateful that we still have countries that allow us the opportunity to shout that Jesus was Born. A Savior was Born. My redeemer Jesus came to save me.

I for one would not want to see that day removed from our calender because it would mean the end of our freedom to speak about our King Jesus.

Jesus Birthday, Jesus Birthday, Jesus was born.

Yes I want the privilege to have the freedom to tell about my King Jesus who was born on this earth for a purpose.

Jesus is the Light. Jesus is our Savior. Jesus is the Son of God and Jesus is equal to God the Father yet Jesus was willing to be born of a virgin in order to die on the cross and shed Hid blood in order to redeem us.

Jesus died and rose again on the third day so you and I could also have life by putting our FAITH on Jesus and what Jesus did for us on the Cross.

Is December 25 the actual date? Most likely not but who cares let us rejoice that we can still celebrate Jesus Birthday at least once a year in many countries. Some people in Canada are trying to ban Christ in Christmas.

As you can see I love the name of Jesus and I love to tell chosen ones the reason God Jesus was Born and why Jesus had to die on the cross. Amazing privilege to go tell others and be part to see them claim God's gift when you explain the message in a simple way and God the Holy Spirit convicts God's chosen ones.

May God fill you with HIS Joy and HIS Peace on this great Christmas holiday.

Remember Jesus can be your greatest Gift this year.

on December 19, 2014 7 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Amen, Roger!

For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him? (Deut.4:7).

The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth (Psa.145:18).

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth (John 4:24).

Roger said:

Christmas

Easter is a victory celebration for Christians but Christmas is a great announcement day.

Imagine all the Angels anxious to announce and celebrate the Birth of Jesus their creator. Imagine the Joy and the singing in Heaven with all the Angel voices. What a sound they made. I would love to be able to hear all the Angel voices singing at once since my voice is terrible.

What an honour that here in Canada we still have the liberty to celebrate a special day set aside for the Birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

A great day it was when the angel announced to Mary the news that she was selected as the WOMAN to bear God's Son and HE would be called Jesus. That was news.

Then came the time to announce God's Son's Birth! Who would God select to have that honour?

To Shepherds. Shepherds and not Kings why? Jesus is called the Shepherd. Where was HE born? Fancy Palace? No God chose a place where most likely where sheep would refuge to. Barn, stable cave no matter the name it was what God the Father chose for God the Son Jesus to be born.

Let us remember what Christmas is all about, the Birth of God's Son. God's Gift to His chosen ones.

Should we forget such an event? Surely let us be grateful that we still have countries that allow us the opportunity to shout that Jesus was Born. A Savior was Born. My redeemer Jesus came to save me.

I for one would not want to see that day removed from our calender because it would mean the end of our freedom to speak about our King Jesus.

Yes I want the privilege to have the freedom to tell about my King Jesus who was born on this earth for a purpose.

Jesus is the Light. Jesus is our Savior. Jesus is the Son of God and Jesus is equal to God the Father yet Jesus was willing to be born of a virgin in order to die on the cross and shed Hid blood in order to redeem us.

Jesus died and rose again on the third day so you and I could also have life by putting our FAITH on Jesus and what Jesus did for us on the Cross.

Is December 25 the actual date? Most likely not but who cares let us rejoice that we can still celebrate Jesus Birthday at least once a year in many countries. Some people in Canada are trying to ban Christ in Christmas.

As you can see I love the name of Jesus and I love to tell chosen ones the reason God Jesus was Born and why Jesus had to die on the cross. Amazing privilege to go tell others and be part to see them claim God's gift when you explain the message in a simple way and God the Holy Spirit convicts God's chosen ones.

on December 19, 2014 3 likes

Hi Roger ,

Let me first welcome you to CF Forum brother.

Your first post carries the prime message for the season and a reminder for our daily life as Christians as well, thank you very much.

This Christmas holiday indeed provides us the wonderful opportunity to share the truth about the promised Messiah who came to save His chosen people from their sins. A time to sing and rejoice just like the angels as they proclaimed the birth of the Savior , Jesus Christ, the Lord of lords and the King of kings. Maybe he won't mind if we have a terrible voice hehehe...as long as we sing for Him!

Christmas can also be a time for reverent worship, remembering important truths about Christ and the gospel. 

A friend told me I am so fond of acronyms…maybe I am coz I love this one as He is the Best Gift I have ever received :

Christ MAS= Christ living in Me As Saviour! 

May our Lord and Saviour continue to bless us all as we celebrate His birth. A blessed and Joyful Christmas everyone :D

on December 19, 2014 2 likes

For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is to us.

Most here are without the Lord, but must hear the message, 

on December 19, 2014 0 likes

Hi Mr. Roger,

Welcome here in forum. Thank u for sharing about CHRISTmas.

Merry CHRISTmas and a Blessed 2015! to everyone!

on December 19, 2014 1 likes

As believers we praise God with all our hearts for His unmerited, undeserved eternal life.  The lost have no knowledge of the joy of such love from an unseen God.  They dwell in sins of  disobedience, victims of their own folly.  But we know, "...that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe..." (Eph.1:17-19).

This is only a work done through the Spirit of God.  We were once as lost.  But we continually give to God our thanks for the work of His Spirit in the unregenerate, as we once were.  For...

1)      The Holy Spirit CONVICTS people.

Why do you think the Holy Spirit has to convict people?  It is because they must be made to SEE THEIR SINS. It is because they…

"...are walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience...in the lust of the flesh, FULFILLING THE DESIRES of the flesh, AND OF THE MIND" (Eph.2:2-3).

They must be made to see their sins that controls their hearts and minds.  The Holy Spirit CONVICTS the soul He is about to reveal Christ to.  If you are a genuine believer, then the Holy Spirit convicted your soul to see your sins, before you saw your need for Him.  Have we ever thanked Him for that?

2)       The Holy Spirit then PERSUADES people.

Why do you think the unregenerate has to be persuaded to leave his sins? Would you like to know? It is because –

"For FROM WITHIN, out of the heart, proceed evil thoughts, adultries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these things come from within and defile a man" (Mk.7:21-23).

The nature of his heart ENJOYS doing them. So he must be persuaded to see his sins, the way GOD sees them, and leave his sins and turn to Christ, for he'll never do it on his own.  Have we ever thanked the Lord for this?

3)       By the Holy Spirit A PERSON IS LED...

What is it that the Holy Spirit has to lead him FROM? God clearly tells us...

"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins" (Matt.1:21).

And what is it the Holy Spirit LEADS this person to do?

"The pains of death surrounded me,

and the pangs of Sheol (hell) laid hold of me;

I found trouble and sorrow.

Then I called upon the name of the Lord:

O Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul!"

(Psa.116:3-4)  Have we ever thanked the Lord for this?

4)       The Holy Spirit UNITES BELIEVERS TO JESUS IN FAITH, AND BRINGS ABOUT THE NEWS BIRTH.

And why does the Spirit of God have to do that?  It is because Jesus tells us "You have seen Me and yet do not believe" (Jn.6:36).  For "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws (Gk. drags) him..." (i.e. through the Holy Spirit; Jn.6:44).

And then notice the result...

"Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard him and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the saviour of the world" (i.e., it is those who "have heard Him," through the Holy Spirit; Jn.4:42).  Have we ever found this truth with such wonder and gratitude?   

And He then brings about the new birth...

The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor (of spirit); He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted (over their sins), To proclaim liberty to the captives (in sins bondage) And recovery of sight to the blind (of truth), To set at liberty those who are oppressed (by the weight of their sins)”

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that UNLESS a person is BORN AGAIN (Gk. “FROM ABOVE”), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God" (Jn.3:3; Amp. Bible).

If you belong to the Lord, you know what He says?  "I have LOVED thee with an EVERLASTING love (no beginning or end), therefore with LOVINGKINDNESS I have drawn thee" (Jer.31:3).  As undeserving as we are, as believers, for He says…

"I create the fruit of the lips:

Peace, Peace, to him who is far off and to him who is near,

Says the Lord,

And I will heal him (from the dominion of sin)

"But the wicked are like the troubled sea,

When it cannot rest,

Whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

There is no peace,

Says my God, for the wicked"

(Isa.57:19-21).

“If anyone sins and does any of the things the Lord has forbidden, though he was not aware of it, yet he is guilty and shall bear his iniquity” (Lev.5:17); for

“…through one man (Adam) sin entered the world, and (physical and spiritual) death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned” (Rom.5:12).

“For whoever keeps the Law [as a] whole, but stumbles and offends in one [single instance] has become guilty of [breaking] all of it” (Jas.2:10).

But those who know the precious Name of Jesus, can we not thank Him with all our hearts for bearing our guilt?

Because He was smitten, afflicted and wounded for my transgressions (Isa.53:4).

Because He was pierced through and bruised (crushed) for my iniquities (Isa.53:5).

Because it was by His stripes (beatings) I was healed (spiritually; Isa.53:5).

Because He was led as a lamb to the slaughter for me (Isa.53:7).

Because He was cut off from the land of the living for me (Isa.53:8).

Because of the transgression of His people (His redeemed), He was stricken for me (Isa.53:8).

Because the Lord made His soul an offering for sin, for me (Isa.53:10).

Because He poured out His soul unto death for me (Isa.53:12).

Because He bore the sin of many, which included me (Isa.53:12).

Because His goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life (Psa.23:6).

And because I will dwell with Him in the house of the Lord forever (Psa.23:6).

My friends, does such undeserving love not touch your heart?  Can we not see our own guilt in the eyes of God?

For those who have not yet experienced His grace and mercy, may we come before Him in sincere truth this Christmas season, acknowledging our guilt before a holy God, that we “may tremble at Your word” to see our sins (Isa.66:2), to know the reason of Your birth to save, - knowing the joy of sins forgiven on the birth of God on earth, and serving Him in truth (Psa.118:45).

Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened,
That it cannot save;
Nor His ear heavy,
That it cannot hear.
But your iniquities have separated you from your God;
And your sins have hidden His face from you,
So that He will not hear (Isa.59:1, 2).

But though He is a just God, He is also a God of mercy...

My sacrifice [the sacrifice acceptable] to God is a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart [broken down with sorrow for sin and humbly and thoroughly penitent], such, O God, You will not despise (Psa.51:17).

See the Birth of the Saviour of sinners this year for the first time. 

12/20/14

on December 19, 2014 1 likes

Hi bro roger thanks for share about this.

CHristmas is..is all about Love.

Love of the Father from above.

God loves you!Jesus Christ is the reason for Christmas.

He is the best gift ever to be Receive.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Roger said:

Christmas

on December 20, 2014 2 likes

Hi Robert,

Robert the legend and the first to comment about our celebrating the God who gives life and was born as a simple form of a Baby. Robert for me it is beyond words that the creator would come to earth in such a humble way. I know you have the same awe of the living God coming to earth in order to save those whom God has Chosen.

Thank you for your comment and appreciate your visit from one who has great discernment and is called to TEACH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi M,

I am honoured that the surgeon who can make blind people see would bless this Christmas post with your God given gift of words and enhance the Christmas post.

It is always a blessing to see God's chosen ones use their God given talent to glorify the name above all other name, the name of Jesus. Jesus the one who came to offer Eternal Life to God's chosen ones.

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum and I must say to you M that your writing is real and I know it touches many here on CF when you comment. I am so glad you were chosen and claimed God's Gift and now you have a mansion in heaven waiting for you.

If God gives us Mansion with weather condition like our own Country then when you feel like feeling cold and I feel like having warm weather we can make a trade from time to time. Hahaha

May God give you a Joyful and Peaceful Christmas Holiday

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Robert,

When I read Most here are without the LORD I would have been insulted before I claimed God's Greatest Gift. What your phrase did to me was to bring tears to my eyes with a heavy heart. To understand your sentence is to understand without Jesus one cannot enter into Heaven.

I have seen so many Filipina while viewing profiles that have been chosen by the Living God and when one has been chosen by the living God it means God has His Greatest Gift waiting for you to claim it. Most do not know how to claim God's greatest gift and I was in the same situation before God opened my eyes to the TRUTH.

For those reading please try to understand the simple word FAITH. Read Romans 7 times and while reading the passage ask God to enlighten your reading and remove the blindness that is blinding everyone to HIS TRUTH about Jesus. Please do not read from a King James. Please read from a simple English bible. Concentrate on the word FAITH and the completed works of Jesus.

Please many of you have been blessed by being chosen. To be chosen is an awesome privilege.  It is only a matter of being open to God's marvellous TRUTH of getting God's Greatest Gift.

May all those chosen ones be blessed by taking the time to read the book of Romans 7 times and claim God's Greatest Gift.

If you have been chosen and you want God's TRUTH then God will help you to see and understand and help you put your FAITH on HIS Son Jesus to claim God's Greatest Gift of all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bec,

The lady who makes people feel old. In Canada kids call a man with the title of Mr. To show respect.

As an adult if you want to try and make someone feel old you call him Mr. But in Canada Bec one is getting old at 85 because we stay younger because of the cold. Cold preserves us. Like when you put food in the fridge to keep it young longer. In Canada half the year we are being preserved with the cold. (hahaha)

Only kidding Bec I will take it as you being respectful and you not trying to call me old ( hahaha)

Nice picture Bec and thanks for sharing.

What a way to meet for the first time. Bec insulting Roger while being polite (hahaha again) and Roger teasing a shy Filipina I presume. If I post again I hope I did not scare you off.

In all serious I have noticed your kind words to many of the posts. Can I presume you are one of God chosen one and have claimed God's Greatest Gift (GGG)?

Have a wonderful warm Christmas Holidays. While you enjoy warm sunny day we will be enjoying our cold minus 10C.

In the spring we Canadians will be more grateful to God for the sunny warm days ahead that God has planned for us Canadians to thaw out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Angelie,

Thank you for the nice reminder of Christmas Angelie and Christmas is indeed a great celebration of God's LOVE.

God is LOVE

Imagine how proud we are as humans to announce the birth of our children. Now imagine God the Father having planned the Birth of God Jesus since the sin of Adam & Eve. Imagine how proud God felt that the day has arrived for the True and Living God the Father is to announce this GREAT event, HIS Son Jesus has been born.

God's love given to us as a child. Everyone loves babies. God Jesus as a baby? God in flesh and bones? God Jesus in the form of a man with the purpose of helping us in our daily struggles for those who have claimed God's Greatest Gift. (GGG)

Can I presume you have claimed God's Greatest Gift?

Have a wonderful Christmas holidays Angelie.

---------------------------------------------------------

on December 20, 2014 3 likes

Ch“When I read Most here are without the LORD I would have been insulted before I claimed God's Greatest Gift. What your phrase did to me was to bring tears to my eyes with a heavy heart. To understand your sentence is to understand without Jesus one cannot enter into Heaven.

I have seen so many Filipina while viewing profiles that have been chosen by the Living God and when one has been chosen by the living God it means God has His Greatest Gift waiting for you to claim it. Most do not know how to claim God's greatest gift and I was in the same situation before God opened my eyes to the TRUTH.”

<><><> 

Thank you, Roger, for your kind words.  But, no, I didn’t speak to insult anyone, and rather hope my words were that of alarm to those without Christ.  Yes, most here do have religion, but religion never means one has been chosen, regardless of how sweet or knowledgeable some of these profiles sound.  Any religion of men means they are held captive by the god of this age (II Cor.4:4).  Religion of men has always been, and always will be a stumblingblock when it comes to the atoning work of Jesus Christ.

But Christ has entered the Most Holy Place ‘once for all’ having obtained eternal redemption (Heb.9:12).  The chosen of God are saved not through their belief, or any act or merit of their own, but through Christ, ‘having obtained eternal redemptionfor them.  All those who believe in truth, has already had eternal redemption obtained for them.  No one experiences eternal death who has had their eternal redemption obtained for them through the work of Jesus Christ.  It may be on one’s death bed before they finally receive Christ, but only because their eternal redemption has already been obtained (Jer.32:40; Jn.3:16; I Cor.1:7-9).

For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance” (Heb.9:13-16).

“For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another” (vv.24-25).

Christ hung and suffered the cross one time only, for six hours duration, and said – “it is finished.”  The redemption of His chosen redeemed has been accomplished, and He appears in the presence of God for us, His redeemed.   He need not offer Himself anymore.  It is finished.

But the sinful heart of men continues to hold Him up as a Sacrifice still on the cross, and they partake of this Sacrifice on a regular basis through communion in the wafer and cup, believing they are partaking of His body.  My friends, without Christ, you will surely die.  You understand not, that it is HE who suffered, and HE who has accomplished redemption for all those who come to Him with repentant hearts.

He should not “offer Himself often,” with His same Blood!  It has been shed once for all, and now says – “Come to Me all ye who labor and are heavy  laden (over your sins), and I will give you rest.”  A priest can never do that.  Communion will never do that.

Yes, many here are without Christ and blinded by the religion of men.  The god of this age has great power in this world and will always use man’s religion as a stumblingblock, though it is short lived.  We are told it is the genuine faith of our hearts, that Christ has borne all the sins of our sinful lives, and took all our punishment upon Himself in His own life, and death.

No, I never meant to insult, but only hope we might see the awful condition we are in without the Lord Jesus Christ.

Roger said:

Hi Robert,

Robert the legend and the first to comment about our celebrating the God who gives life and was born as a simple form of a Baby. Robert for me it is beyond words that the creator would come to earth in such a humble way. I know you have the same awe of the living God coming to earth in order to save those whom God has Chosen.

Thank you for your comment and appreciate your visit from one who has great discernment and is called to TEACH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi M,

I am honoured that the surgeon who can make blind people see would bless this Christmas post with your God given gift of words and enhance the Christmas post.

It is always a blessing to see God's chosen ones use their God given talent to glorify the name above all other name, the name of Jesus. Jesus the one who came to offer Eternal Life to God's chosen ones.

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum and I must say to you M that your writing is real and I know it touches many here on CF when you comment. I am so glad you were chosen and claimed God's Gift and now you have a mansion in heaven waiting for you.

If God gives us Mansion with weather condition like our own Country then when you feel like feeling cold and I feel like having warm weather we can make a trade from time to time. Hahaha

May God give you a Joyful and Peaceful Christmas Holiday

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Robert,

When I read Most here are without the LORD I would have been insulted before I claimed God's Greatest Gift. What your phrase did to me was to bring tears to my eyes with a heavy heart. To understand your sentence is to understand without Jesus one cannot enter into Heaven.

I have seen so many Filipina while viewing profiles that have been chosen by the Living God and when one has been chosen by the living God it means God has His Greatest Gift waiting for you to claim it. Most do not know how to claim God's greatest gift and I was in the same situation before God opened my eyes to the TRUTH.

For those reading please try to understand the simple word FAITH. Read Romans 7 times and while reading the passage ask God to enlighten your reading and remove the blindness that is blinding everyone to HIS TRUTH about Jesus. Please do not read from a King James. Please read from a simple English bible. Concentrate on the word FAITH and the completed works of Jesus.

Please many of you have been blessed by being chosen. To be chosen is an awesome privilege.  It is only a matter of being open to God's marvellous TRUTH of getting God's Greatest Gift.

May all those chosen ones be blessed by taking the time to read the book of Romans 7 times and claim God's Greatest Gift.

If you have been chosen and you want God's TRUTH then God will help you to see and understand and help you put your FAITH on HIS Son Jesus to claim God's Greatest Gift of all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bec,

The lady who makes people feel old. In Canada kids call a man with the title of Mr. To show respect.

As an adult if you want to try and make someone feel old you call him Mr. But in Canada Bec one is getting old at 85 because we stay younger because of the cold. Cold preserves us. Like when you put food in the fridge to keep it young longer. In Canada half the year we are being preserved with the cold. (hahaha)

Only kidding Bec I will take it as you being respectful and you not trying to call me old ( hahaha)

Nice picture Bec and thanks for sharing.

What a way to meet for the first time. Bec insulting Roger while being polite (hahaha again) and Roger teasing a shy Filipina I presume. If I post again I hope I did not scare you off.

In all serious I have noticed your kind words to many of the posts. Can I presume you are one of God chosen one and have claimed God's Greatest Gift (GGG)?

Have a wonderful warm Christmas Holidays. While you enjoy warm sunny day we will be enjoying our cold minus 10C.

In the spring we Canadians will be more grateful to God for the sunny warm days ahead that God has planned for us Canadians to thaw out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Angelie,

Thank you for the nice reminder of Christmas Angelie and Christmas is indeed a great celebration of God's LOVE.

God is LOVE

Imagine how proud we are as humans to announce the birth of our children. Now imagine God the Father having planned the Birth of God Jesus since the sin of Adam & Eve. Imagine how proud God felt that the day has arrived for the True and Living God the Father is to announce this GREAT event, HIS Son Jesus has been born.

God's love given to us as a child. Everyone loves babies. God Jesus as a baby? God in flesh and bones? God Jesus in the form of a man with the purpose of helping us in our daily struggles for those who have claimed God's Greatest Gift. (GGG)

Can I presume you have claimed God's Greatest Gift?

Have a wonderful Christmas holidays Angelie.

---------------------------------------------------------

on December 20, 2014 0 likes

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close