Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Beautiful Philippines

Update | Cancel

Posted on October 14,2014

From Northern Luzon to Sothern Mindinao. Beauty everywhere. How blessed we are... This is in...   shhh, it's a secret...:~P   (not really ...hehehe)

Photo

on October 14, 2014 5 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Thanks James.

Yes from Aparri (Aparri Seashores) http://ybanagaparri.wordpress.com/

To Jolo Sulu (Island of Hadji Panglima Tahil) ...http://www.akrosdayunibers.com/philippines/sulu

Picture

God bless the beauty of the Philippines!

on October 15, 2014 6 likes

If not a secret sir please share the location hehehe,this man made fallsy isreally beautiful,we have many more falls in mindanoa like tinuy an,aliwagwag,tinago and more :)this pic  is not familiar to me.

ohayo:)

James said:

From Northern Luzon to Sothern Mindinao. Beauty everywhere. How blessed we are... This is in...   shhh, it's a secret...:~P   (not really ...hehehe)

Photo

on October 15, 2014 2 likes

I think it is in Samal or in New Corella Davao Del Norte?

Veverlyn said:

If not a secret sir please share the location hehehe,this man made fallsy isreally beautiful,we have many more falls in mindanoa like tinuy an,aliwagwag,tinago and more :)this pic  is not familiar to me.

James said:

Photo

on October 15, 2014 1 likes

Ellen said:

Thanks James.

Yes from Aparri (Aparri Seashores) http://ybanagaparri.wordpress.com/

To Jolo Sulu (Island of Hadji Panglima Tahil) ...http://www.akrosdayunibers.com/philippines/sulu

Picture

God bless the beauty of the Philippines!

Your welcome Ellen. Thank You. I've never been to Aparri or that area and have never made it down to Jolo either. My pics out in the prov in Zamboanga del sur. (apologize, no link for that) It's near Molave... 

I agree

God Bless the beauty of the Philippines.

Can you guess where this beautiful place is? :-)

Veverlyn said:

James said:

Photo

Hi Vevs

It's a local swimmimg resort built up over time in Zamboanga near Molave:)You''re right, there are a lot of beautiful natural waterfalls in many places at home. I never got to spend a lot of time in Mindinao. Ngirob falls was closest to me. The picture should not be familiar, it's a private picture not off the web... hehehe

Good morning... Stay Blessed

M said:

Hmm... Maybe the view from the veranda of Masff's house??? :~) Moo Ha!

(I know, I still have to explain that...hehehe)

on October 15, 2014 2 likes

There's no other place like home! See you Philippines by the end of the month:D

I just can't contain my excitement! :):):)

Below is the so-called Taj Mahal of the Phillipines. It was taken a year ago on my vacation.  "The Ruins" - Talisay, Bacolod Negros Occidental. 

hahahah you are difinitely wrong sir!its a view on dok m’s living room^.~ seriously dok is it real?

Hi madam ellen thanks see you soon mula appari hangang julu

100island,zambalez,olongapo..davao!davao davao,guimaras ilo ilo, and that cagayan cave..please take note for that my lovely sweet madam ellen miss to huggggg you hahaha pisat ka naman sa akin soon

James said:

M said:

on October 16, 2014 3 likes

Veverlyn said:

hahahah you are difinitely wrong sir!its a view on dok m’s living room^.~ seriously dok is it real?

100island,zambalez,olongapo..davao!davao davao,guimaras ilo ilo, and that cagayan cave..please take note for that my lovely sweet madam ellen miss to huggggg you hahaha pisat ka naman sa akin soon

James said:

M said:

hehehehe... oh my, you should do away with the sir Veverlyn:) If this is the view from M's living room, we can all move there...:~P  Take care...

on October 16, 2014 1 likes

Hi Vevs,

I definitely miss your power hugs :).....take care always. God bless!

Veverlyn said:

on October 16, 2014 1 likes

James,

It is in mahayag,zamboanga del Sur. Am i right? Very near in my hometown which is in pagadian city. I have been there few years ago but it hasn't been developed yet. I haven't been able to come back there,i moved to davao city..

on October 17, 2014 2 likes

antoniette said:

James,

It is in mahayag,zamboanga del Sur. Am i right? Very near in my hometown which is in pagadian city. I have been there few years ago but it hasn't been developed yet. I haven't been able to come back there,i moved to davao city..

Hi Antoniette

Yes it is. It is north of Pagadian. Not a place most foreign tourist would think to check out. You know most foreigners don't go out into the province. Many are to afraid to go anywhere. Me, i do not worry. Most guys on this site need to pay attention to there ladies. Let the ladies protect and take care of them. Most know little of the Philippines and have never been there. For most this site is there first contact with the P.I. I'm very comfortable at home.   

on October 17, 2014 0 likes

This is also a man-made falls  near Manila at Villa Escudero, Tiaong, Quezon.

with my son......

on October 23, 2014 0 likes

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close