Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Bukidnon my home!Southern summer capital in Philippines

Update | Cancel

Posted on September 03,2014

Let me share to you my summarize research of my home bukidnon.and the themesong of our province.copy from bukidnon website.

Bukidnon is a province in the philippines.bukidnon known as indigenous people.see "Lumad".bukidnon locate in northern mindanao (region X).Malaybalay city is the capital.population in 2010 by NsO   1,299,192 residents.area 10,498.59 km2(4,053.53sq mi).there are 20 municipalities.464 barangays.districts 1st to 4rth.main language binukid and cebuano.can speak also tagalog,english.

Our themesong

bukidnon my home

Where ever i may roam the distant land to see, i long to go back soon to sweet bukidnon home.where lovely mountains high with forest old ànd grand ,bring memories to me the home i long to see.

chorus:

There my heart yearns to be in far away bukidnon land,under its blue starry skies,where love and joy never die.(repeat cho)

The name "Bukidnon"means "Highlander" or mountain dweller" bukidnon is considered the food basket in mindanao.major producer of rice and corn in the region.also has a large plantation of pineaple,banana and sugar cane.

Bukidnon is the home of mount dulang-dulang the 2nd highest mountain in the philippines.there are no seaports in the province.to get to bukidnon one must travel by land from cagayan de oro city or from davao city.there is two type of climate prevail between the northern and southern section of bukidnon.northern part is type III.is no pronounced rain period.southern part is type IV no dry season.climate is relatively cool and humid throughout the year.bukidnon is the southern summer capital in the philippines.

Agricultural economy:rice,corn,sugar,coffee,rubber,pineapple,banana,tomato,flowers,cassava and other fruits and vegs..major producer:chickens,hogs and cattle.almost all large firm operating in the province.the one delmonte ph.

Bukidñon is landlocked by mountains ranges and forest reserves the highland province of bukidnon.a haven for outdoor adventures,enthusiasts while it does not have any white sands and waves to lure beach to bummers and surfers.bukidnon tourist attractions are tailored-fit for those who seek eco adven activities such as mountain climbing,trail hiking,trekking,rappelling,river.therecent adventure parks.enticed more tourist to enjoy various thrill rides amidst the cool weather and scenic views.

Top 10 tourist

1.kaamulan festival 2.dahilayan adventure park 3.kampo juan 4.lovely mountains high 5.CEDAR 6.spring resorts 7.bukidnon provincial tree park 8.lake apo 9.musuan peak 10.monastery of transfiguration

Bukidnon is rich in culture and has a living heritage of 7 indigenous tribes: higaonon,manobo,talaandig,matigsalog,tigwahanon,bukidnon,umayamnon.

This is bukidnon,green,mysterious,eternally young and forever beautiful.Bukidnon is the highland paradise in the heart of bubbling mindanao.

Godbless my home! :-)

on September 3, 2014 4 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Hi Angelie,

Thanks for sharing the beauty of your birthplace!

You Know I just remember that once upon a time I got there ..it's in San Isidro College, in Mountain View College (are these two Coleges still existing?), and in Bukidnon State University, if I remember it right middle of the 90's when I am an associate in a Review center for Nursing and Dentistry, we went there to campaign our review center.

A very nice and wonderful place.

God bless!

on September 3, 2014 1 likes

Hi ate ellen!your welcome.yes ate the two college school still existing..

You can check the  website bukidnon.gov.ph there is a youtube directory inside..

And also if you want to fly like superman lol..dual zipline the longest zipline in asia.at dahilayan adventure park..if you want biking that hanging in kampo juan :-)

A government planning to have an airport at bukidnon..easy for us manila to bukidnon. 

Safe for foriegn people..

Godbless bukidnon the place where i belong.

Ellen said:

Hi Angelie,

Thanks for sharing the beauty of your birthplace!

You Know I just remember that once upon a time I got there ..it's in San Isidro College, in Mountain View College (are these two Coleges still existing?), and in Bukidnon State University, if I remember it right middle of the 90's when I am an associate in a Review center for Nursing and Dentistry, we went there to campaign our review center.

A very nice and wonderful place.

God bless!

on September 4, 2014 1 likes

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close