Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Past to present

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 20,2014

I've been hurt so many times :(

how i will trust and love again??? I can't make not to compare my past to the present that's why its hard for me to love again..

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to CF Family.

Don't compare yout past to your present, made the past be a lesson learned for your present and future.

After the hurts and pains, just be still, be calm, seek the Lord, pray and wait patiently, in time God will teach you to love again and will give His best for you.

Isaiah 40:31 

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Psalm 27:13-14 

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

Proverbs 3:5-6 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

God bless!

Katherine said:

how i will trust and love again??? I can't make not to compare my past to the present that's why its hard for me to love again..

Hi Kathy rejoice in the LORD always and again i say rejoice....Really you cannot trust human because we have different DNA,,, but if you renew your mind into the mind sets of being new creation your DNA is God's glory... your thinking toward people are in higher, deeper and wider.. then you become HOT ( humble, open and teachable) When you seek God first He HIMself will protect you from harm... check the way you thinking,, if you think negative you better shot up your lips... Life and death is in the power of your tongue...the danger id you are the one will eat of that... therefore choose the right word to speak in the right time, right people, in the right place... the bible says in Proverbs 2 get wisdom and understanding she will protect you from harm....you are still young shake it off negative things in your mind,,, learned to exercise unconditional love,,, not lust of the flesh... be stand firm of your value as a precious treasure of God... pray in spirit, do good even to those who hurt you... live in righteousness of God... and you will succeed. i have few months only here september i am here then april i meet my him who dearly likes of my values of life my principle as a woman of God... August we meet Nov. we make a marraige vow...Now we build in God's love....i hope this will help you...

Katherine said:

Greetings,

Examine and meditate on your past relationships and what you possibly could have done to open the door to you being hurt.talk to many men and women about relationships( older who are smart) because in the multitude of counselors there is wisdom seek the scriptures and pray to God for wisdom in relatioinships and to help you see what you might need to do differently.

Hi Katherine , smiles. My advice:) Look to the one who is love, God. Put Him first and ask Him to let you find a person who also puts Him first. Then you will find actual love.You have to practice forgiveness and then love yourself first before you can love someone else. When you truly experience self love and respect, you will not need someone else to make you happy. When you are happy on your own, it just radiates to people around you and you attract the good people also show love and love will attack you, smiles and God speed to you Katherine.

It is all about choices. That said, praying for God's guidance would prevent us from making bad choices! If we are unhappy because we have failed relationships, it is on us to find out what we are doing wrong! Nobody forced us to choose that person to have a relationship with. I am sure I made my share of bad choices but, whose fault is it then? It is our fault because we made the bad choices. It is up to us to change our mindset and maybe, our criteria of what a good mate, preferably a good christian partner should be! I have seen with my own eyes, women, beautiful women who are friends and acquiantances make the  bad choices yet, never take responsibility for their actions! It is always blamed on the guy. A leopard does not change its spots so, if you chose a guy who is say, a womanizer for instance---whose fault is that? Learn from your mistakes and ask for God's guidance and you will be fine. Looking at your picture, you seem like a nice, young lady with your whole life before you. When you find the right christian guy, it will be better and sweeter for you because it will be for real! Take care and God Bless You!

Katherine said:

Thank you guys for the advises...

i then love my self first and put God to be the center if my life before anyone else :-)

i will just wait for the right man and not seek for him, instead be ready for the time that he will cone to have a good relationship with him..

they say dont make a comparison  with your past to present, just move on and pray to God..and thag's what im going to do for now :-)

tha n gou for all the support, i will just wait for you..for the man who will love me and i will love in return, i promise that you will be the last man that i will ever love and i will take your last name to be mine :-) 

Godbless to everyone :-) Godspeed 

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close