Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

How will I really know after...

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 10,2014

Same old story I guess. Activated three times already and all three times in past two years I encountered problems with young ladies with previous boyfriends and or multiple men they are involved with in some fashion. either there in Phils or online. Now another young lady has really gotten my attention, I realize only through her profile and words and pictures, yet here I am ready to activate again. I can only hope and pray the fourth time activated will be my last time. I'm tired of games and competing with many other men. I feel like time is running out and maybe will stay a single man. What good are the pleasures in life if your by yourself?

[Name not allowed]

Hi Rudy,

We must patiently and expectantly wait on God in the midst of any circumstances, suddenly God breaks through.

So don't give up! Don’t stop believing! Stay full of hope and expectation. God's power is limitless, and He'll break through for you.

God bless!

Greetings Rudy,

If I said On my profile I have a mercedes,work for a big company,looking to share my wealth with you....Who do you think that will attract?Play the poor man on your profile and say you dont have much money, But are a good guy.You wont attract as many scammers that way.

Cheers,

Kevin

Thanks for replies. I will adjust my profile and see what happens. Thanks Kevin and Ellen. Also Lorna, thanks for reply I appreciate your kind words.LOL! Lorna read last word on my post!!!! Figure it out!!!!!!

I like scammers......endless source of humor  .

Hahaha I like that. 

Manuel said:

I like scammers......endless source of humor  .

good luck to your search mr. rudy and i hope this time you will find the right one, the one that God choose for you to be your ms. Gods gift.

Rudy said:

Same old story I guess. Activated three times already and all three times in past two years I encountered problems with young ladies with previous boyfriends and or multiple men they are involved with in some fashion. either there in Phils or online. Now another young lady has really gotten my attention, I realize only through her profile and words and pictures, yet here I am ready to activate again. I can only hope and pray the fourth time activated will be my last time. I'm tired of games and competing with many other men. I feel like time is running out and maybe will stay a single man. What good are the pleasures in life if your by yourself?

[Name not allowed]

Rudy said:

Thanks for replies. I will adjust my profile and see what happens. Thanks Kevin and Ellen. Also Lorna, thanks for reply I appreciate your kind words.LOL! Lorna read last word on my post!!!! Figure it out!!!!!!

Your welcome,:) Same with me rudy waiting for the right man and am just praying and hoping god will give the best for me..waiting for  more than 3 years but still patiently waiting and prayers..dont lose hope and nothing to worry ..it's a challenge for u..i understand your last word in your post.....try and how will you know if your not giving a try,maybe she will be the last....Trust me...

Thanks Lorna for replying. Will be in touch soon. I think been on this site for at least two years I think. I have decided to re-activate again for just a month. Watch out for a message soon! 

Your welcome,honestly speaking i encountered some of dating site's full of scammers and some of them are not real.they want sex on cam or and silly questions.am not here for that and am looking real same with you .but am not lucky.i tried here in CF to try again once again and be lucky to find the right man.

Am patiently waiting and prayer's very powerful.am getting older and i dont want to stay single forever.Missing of my life and i want a simple life and build my own family..i trust god and for his guidance and prayers will answer that soon..

God bless Rudy,

Lorna

maybe you mr. rudy and ms. lorna are the match destined by the Creator...why dont you give it a try and get to know each other..

ive read your profile mr. rudy and i think you have set a very high standard on the girl you wanted to meet, well thats your preference anyway..but not all people are defined by their past

Rudy said:

Thanks Lorna for replying. Will be in touch soon. I think been on this site for at least two years I think. I have decided to re-activate again for just a month. Watch out for a message soon! 

Thanks Lei for advice. I agree Lorna sounds very sincere and nice also. Today I will contact CF and activate for one month and pray for it to happen this time. Your also right my profile does set too high standards and does not take into account previous mistakes we all make. I will adjust my profile. Anyways, I like children. Like many men would like have own but can easily accept others child. just hoping woman I get together with willing to relocate.

lorna said:

Your welcome,honestly speaking i encountered some of dating site's full of scammers and some of them are not real.they want sex on cam or and silly questions.am not here for that and am looking real same with you .but am not lucky.i tried here in CF to try again once again and be lucky to find the right man.

Am patiently waiting and prayer's very powerful.am getting older and i dont want to stay single forever.Missing of my life and i want a simple life and build my own family..i trust god and for his guidance and prayers will answer that soon..

God bless Rudy,

Lorna

Thanks again Lorna. Hope we both ready for whats going going to happen. I've waited so long. I've looked at your profile at least 50 times!!! LOL will activate Friday morning your time. Good luck to us both.

Thanks Lei and Rudy for the wonderful words and Yes ,am very sincere and serious for this searching the right person.am looking for my half /my partner ,my bestfriend.Everything i said through my profile it's true.same aspect life simple and both spiritual.

Thank you and god bless

Thanks again Rudy:),You are so funny!Just Pray for that ,,God id Good and everything will be ok.

"Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or ever could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they are your guardian angel sent from heaven up above."

God bless 

Lorna

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close