Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

LOL moment

Update | Cancel

Posted on February 27,2014

It's more fun in the Philippines. 

Hello CF Ladies and Gents, this one was made by my friend Maria and I LOL-ed and guffawed alot reading this. If you don't like the post, then keep your mouth shock. Just connect me if I'm wrong. But laughter is a blessing in the skies. This is for your FYI. I don't like it when the car windows are shut. I feel sophisticated.

Ladies and Gents when you smile and laugh, you actually added value to your face. I hope Americans out there could relate to this, but to the beautiful Filipinas out there, you're gonna love this.

 

Magic

 

 

on February 27, 2014 2 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Hi Magic,

Thanks for sharing, sosyalen daw! you made my day!

Photo

Happy Weekend :)

God bless!

on February 27, 2014 1 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Too funny...this made my day!!!!

How about these:

Purse and for most.

Love poison No. 9.

You are my last love before my next.

He is a cereal killer.

I will be with you for the rest of my lies.

Leave me a loan.

Trust me you are wrong.

I fine you cause Im lucky.

I slip at night.

Now, I will shut my mouse.

 

 

on February 28, 2014 2 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Hey guys you made my morning magical... esp today that a smile is hard to get by considering my predicament about grannys health. Keep laughing its rubbing on me mwahhh mwahhh 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Purse and for most I am so happy that you guys enjoyed this post.

I gotta go, will have to invigilate an IELTS exam and will make sure all the shit of paper will be handled properly.

 

Smile Anjee. 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Hilarious... Thanks for sharing Magic & Tommy!

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

I have a compilation of some funny signboards, I will share them in the future.

 

Joy said:

Hilarious... Thanks for sharing Magic & Tommy!


 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Oh my God.."he is a cereal killer"...LOL

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

I will have more posts like this in the future.

Victoria said:

Oh my God.."he is a cereal killer"...LOL


 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

i can't help but burst into laughter with the expressions. I remember I have read sign posts in India which will make your stomach burst with laughter. 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

 

Tommy said:

Too funny...this made my day!!!!

How about these:

Purse and for most.

Love poison No. 9.

You are my last love before my next.

He is a cereal killer.

I will be with you for the rest of my lies.

Leave me a loan.

Trust me you are wrong.

I fine you cause Im lucky.

I slip at night.

Now, I will shut my mouse.

 

 


Tommy, purse and for most, how is your laugh light? Lol

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

There's alot of that here in the Philippines. I will post some of that in the future. 

Teresita said:

i can't help but burst into laughter with the expressions. I remember I have read sign posts in India which will make your stomach burst with laughter. 


 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

he he he funny funny.

I use English as my first language.

Our new crew in the company, is really funny. I don't know if she's serious at times or kidding me. But if am going out during the office hours, i often chose her to be with. Because I just like to be with her. She made me smile most of the time.

Wherever we head to, she will definitely ask me "WHERE ARE WE FROM NOW?" my interpretation on this is shes asking me; "Where are we going?"

And if we walk down the street; I really walk too slow, and stop every now and then. She will ask me then "What are you waiting shed?" I didn't answer her the first time she asked me that. Because I really dont understand, was looking around and I see no waiting shed. Just lately I knew, that shes really serious asking me those. Oh I just let her now say it, I once corrected her but guess shes used to that.

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Alysa,

She stood connected. This is just for fun, I admire people who try their very best to learn English.

 

Magic

Alysa said:

he he he funny funny.

I use English as my first language.

Our new crew in the company, is really funny. I don't know if she's serious at times or kidding me. But if am going out during the office hours, i often chose her to be with. Because I just like to be with her. She made me smile most of the time.

Wherever we head to, she will definitely ask me "WHERE ARE WE FROM NOW?" my interpretation on this is shes asking me; "Where are we going?"

And if we walk down the street; I really walk too slow, and stop every now and then. She will ask me then "What are you waiting shed?" I didn't answer her the first time she asked me that. Because I really dont understand, was looking around and I see no waiting shed. Just lately I knew, that shes really serious asking me those. Oh I just let her now say it, I once corrected her but guess shes used to that.


 

on February 28, 2014 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

You made my day! So funny :-)

 

Post reply

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:


Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close