Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

forget the past, challege ur present, face ur future:)

Update | Cancel

Posted on April 21,2013

past is past, but some of our past experience, can give a lesson to us...thats it!! god is always there for us, to heal our problem...we need to be strenghts:)

Your right Hanna,

Forget failure and mistakes, we have to move on. Because failure is only temporary but victory is permanent.

It is said that we learn lessons  from our mistakes. I totally agree with this expression. Dont let failure pull you down. When you stumble, get up right away and straighten up your life. No one will help you out if you do not do it yourself. Most people learn from the mistakes they made, though there are  others who stays in the rut, using their failures to justify their situation.  Life is about choices. We make our own lives and it is up to us whether we want to succeed or to be a loser. I want to share with you this quote by a filipino columnist, Rico Hizon and I quote...."If you want to be successful in life, your desire for your dreams has to be greater than your fear of failure."

Teresita said:

It is said that we learn lessons  from our mistakes. I totally agree with this expression. Dont let failure pull you down. When you stumble, get up right away and straighten up your life. No one will help you out if you do not do it yourself. Most people learn from the mistakes they made, though there are  others who stays in the rut, using their failures to justify their situation.  Life is about choices. We make our own lives and it is up to us whether we want to succeed or to be a loser. I want to share with you this quote by a filipino columnist, Rico Hizon and I quote...."If you want to be successful in life, your desire for your dreams has to be greater than your fear of failure."

past serves us a teacher for us what we are now,what matters most we learned from it.we have to strive for our self to get what we want in life.do not depend on others , instead worked for it whatever goals we have in life.and God is there to guide us.

"Never worry of things that you think you can't alter." What is done, is done and we can't do otherwise, but to move on, and make the most out of life! Past is past and nothing can change anything in it, yet we can never ignore past...for without past, there can never be present nor future! Let our good achievements in the past serve as our inspirations in life to achieve for more...and the failures, to serve as lessons to better our life and reminders of our frailties before.

"Every STRUGGLE  in life has shaped us into the kind of person we are today. We should be THANKFUL for the hard times; they can only make us STRONGER." God bless you Hanna.

Hanna said:

past is past, but some of our past experience, can give a lesson to us...thats it!! god is always there for us, to heal our problem...we need to be strenghts:)

Hi Hanna,

You are right, past is past, we can do nothing about it. But we can make  that past be our stepping stone, be our foundation for a better future. This is the bible verse that help me overcome my past :

Philippians 3:13

'Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead.'

Hanna said:

Ang hirap tlga kapag mabrokenhearted ka.. ang sakit, hirap sa paghinga, puro buntong hininga.. araw-araw, oras oras...

But I know that God has a plan for everything. He has a reason for everything,

It's just an adjustment for me to become more and more stronger in faith. 

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close