Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

God knows....

Update | Cancel

Posted on April 20,2013

sometimes, when we taught that the person we love the most is the person who will hurt us the most....i have been suffering that painful heart aches now...i just leave it to Our God....though its really break my heart too much..i gave him my trust and love....in a blink all that happiness became sadness....why do people hurt us so much?why?honestly speaking when i fall to the person i always believe that he is the one...and my last....but now...he left me in pain...too much pain...thats why now....i just wanted to be with God, He will never leave me no matter what..this pain i feel He will absolutely heal....God knows everything....He knows what is best for me...and i trust Him....

Blessings on you Dhada, sorry to hear that. Yes you should "Seek God first and His righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you" according to God's Words... God loves you & He has a good plan in your life :) but we need to know Him first and trust Him... seek His will in your life...He will guide you to the right man for you. In your situation you need to forgive that man who cause you pain, the Lord allows it to give you right man. After forgiving.. forget him that's the only time you can move on.. let this experience teach you. I will pray for you, take care and God bless...

Dear Dhada,

I know where u are coming from... Love is supposed to feel wonderful yet its most painful when u fight, have arguments over minial stupid things blow into fire that can lead to one LOVE HURTS story.

Cry if u have to... scream if u must that u dont deserve this pain... yes scream with all ur might and with all ur heart ( probably in the beach hehehe)... inhale and say to urself if someone leaves someone better is coming along... maybe this time its God's best choice for u.

Pray for ur healing and i'll pray for u too. May u pray for me as well... and may God give us the desires of our heart and one we deserve bec we too are precious child of God bought by His blood.

Hi Dhada,

Give it all to the Lord, He will wash all your pain and sorrow, continue to be at service to Him in prayers, He will comfort you. Psalm 34:18 says. "The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

God bless!

Dhada said:

sometimes, when we taught that the person we love the most is the person who will hurt us the most....i have been suffering that painful heart aches now...i just leave it to Our God....though its really break my heart too much..i gave him my trust and love....in a blink all that happiness became sadness....why do people hurt us so much?why?honestly speaking when i fall to the person i always believe that he is the one...and my last....but now...he left me in pain...too much pain...thats why now....i just wanted to be with God, He will never leave me no matter what..this pain i feel He will absolutely heal....God knows everything....He knows what is best for me...and i trust Him....

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close