Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

im not perfect

Update | Cancel

Posted on April 17,2013

im not perfect....but absolutely i have a perfect God...ive  gone to many challenges but still im standing...bcause i have God...hope to find my imperfect man so that we have both desire to be with our perfect God....

no one is  perfect  only Jesus is  perfect,,i am not perfect  but i try  to  be a good person,a good  sister of my siblings,a good mom and  dad to my son,a good frnd ,and  a  good  neighbor,,i  may not a perfect ideal woman but i can completly give my  faithfulness,and love,i am not a  perfect but  thank you to my  God  he alwys there to guid my way to have a best ME...

i may  not phisically perfect ,i am  not that tall,i dont  have aperfect model size  but  i  am still proud  i have my unique  beauty,,

i maybe  sometimes  grumpy ,moody,but  i am very understanding and patient and  a very  loving ,,,

i cannot find my perfect  man  but hoping a great some one  who will deserving of my  LOVE.

Well said, Dhada! Good luck in your search! (-:

Absolutely correct Ms Dhada... very well said... super like!!! And i wanna sing to u ... YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL no matter what they say... oh yes... we are the apple of God's eyes...

I have NEVUS OF OTA birthmark... I am not perfect but I am still wonderfully and fearfully crafted by God... my dad will always remind me " Never let anything you cannot change interfere with what u can do"

" We have come to LOVE not to look for a perfect person but to look at this imperfect person perfectly ( right for u)

Amen... our God is Awesome,and always Perfect, in  all aspects, and He alone can make us, perfect within our brokenness and imperfections...God knows your hearts' desire and knows what's best for you...let us learn to labor and to wait...Good luck and God bless you!

Dhada said:

im not perfect....but absolutely i have a perfect God...ive  gone to many challenges but still im standing...bcause i have God...hope to find my imperfect man so that we have both desire to be with our perfect God....

Amen, Psalm 18:30 "God's way is perfect. All the LORD's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection."

God bless your search!

Dhada said:

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close