Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

I HAVE TO WORK HARD AND BE STRONG!

Update | Cancel

Posted on April 16,2013

I am a Sales Consultant, Secretary, Sales Representative in a Secret Company ,Last month is Big challenged in my life maybe untill now., My Boss gven me  a tasks that Im not Good at, He was gven me 1 week to finish it . and after 1 week I passed it to him .. he just said - I dont like this .. I tot your deserving for dis company why is it you gave to  me that shit thing .. Stay away from me!! He acted like  that sometimes to his employees but not to me. I never give him up instead of resigning I look for sales and Buyers .. he was amazed becoz i almost sell all  the Items.. i was shocked Bcoz my Monster Boss started to Smile and talked to me. But deep inside i really dont like him. and the worst he said He likes me..haha "Dios ko po". 

MUSANG, dont you know that you can file a case against your boss for sexual harrassment? That is provided for in the  Womens Code. That was so rude of him to express his personal interest on you.  My advice to you is, never apply for a job that you dont quaify for. Unless the company hires you and gives you the proper training to handle the job. Once you have the quaification and the correct training for the job, you will surely be ready to do the work efficiently.

The reason why your boss was so uptight was because, your company was not earning much and that worries him a lot. But he should not make it as an excuse to insult you. Never allow anyone to degrade you, much more your boss. I can understand that you need the job, but you deserve respect Musang. I am afraid  you did not know your rights as an employee when you joined the workforce.  Now  I hope you will be aware of your rights and responsibilities as an employee.

Teresita said:

MUSANG, dont you know that you can file a case against your boss for sexual harrassment? That is provided for in the  Womens Code. That was so rude of him to express his personal interest on you.  My advice to you is, never apply for a job that you dont quaify for. Unless the company hires you and gives you the proper training to handle the job. Once you have the quaification and the correct training for the job, you will surely be ready to do the work efficiently.

The reason why your boss was so uptight was because, your company was not earning much and that worries him a lot. But he should not make it as an excuse to insult you. Never allow anyone to degrade you, much more your boss. I can understand that you need the job, but you deserve respect Musang. I am afraid  you did not know your rights as an employee when you joined the workforce.  Now  I hope you will be aware of your rights and responsibilities as an employee.

hemmmn .. Thank you for the Advice , I dont have  to file a case against him,i just prayed that one day God will give him a lesson, a lesson that he will never forget , but i decided to leave the company, Im just looking for a right time atleast i learned how to fight thru listening and speaking with out offending.

Musang said:

I am a Sales Consultant, Secretary, Sales Representative in a Secret Company ,Last month is Big challenged in my life maybe untill now., My Boss gven me  a tasks that Im not Good at, He was gven me 1 week to finish it . and after 1 week I passed it to him .. he just said - I dont like this .. I tot your deserving for dis company why is it you gave to  me that shit thing .. Stay away from me!! He acted like  that sometimes to his employees but not to me. I never give him up instead of resigning I look for sales and Buyers .. he was amazed becoz i almost sell all  the Items.. i was shocked Bcoz my Monster Boss started to Smile and talked to me. But deep inside i really dont like him. and the worst he said He likes me..haha "Dios ko po". 

WOW!.....sounds a little bit like my boss back when I first started....lol....but without him using the "S" word. Now my boss respects me and I also make sure that I do my job. I hope everything goes well with you in your job.

God bless

"Dios es bueno"

Yes, Musang, Terry is right, your Boss sexually harrassed you and you have proofs of these traumatic experiences...but I admire you for overcoming everything and instead letting  those bad experiences serve as inspirations to better you in your job and also for your decission.You have a forgiving heart and for this, am sure God will bless you..."To err is human, to forgive divine," as the saying goes... but in instances, where enough is enough and your breaking point is reached, there could never be an alibi for any drastic measure to be applied. Just remember, that there are instances in life, that tolerating ones' mistakes could should not be an option, and hard decissions should be reached for the best...and God's guidance is a must! Good luck and God bless you for a better job in the furture!

Blessings on you Musang... yes I agree with everybody here... but if you feel like going then you should go leave your rude boss ha ha ha... God will provide you a new job. Yes it is good to pray for your boss, but pray that God bless him to have a personal relationship to God so that he won't do that to any of his employees. Take care and God bless...

Hi Musang,

You see, when you do good, it changes everything even people, maybe he said that he likes you because you do an amazing things, what the Lord says in the bible,

Luke 6:27-36

“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. ..."

The Lord will bless you for all the good things that you do. Pray for wisdom. God bless!

Musang said:

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close