Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

What are good questions to ask to get to know someone very well, Good questions to ask before getting to involved.

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 15,2013

What are  good questions to ask to get to know someone very well,  Good questions to ask before getting to involved.  Because spending time with someone either chat, call, emails, you put your heart in it, time on it and  sometimes money in it such as International text  long  distance call, sms, etc,  you put an  effort  in it, and yet  you’re unsure if your relationship with this person is for  the right reasons, or whether it’s just because  they are just lonely  WORST thing  if  you were just  on the rebound from  their  divorce or Break up .  I’m not good at  this- get -a clearer perspective on whether or not it’s loneliness that motivates  him to keep  communicating  or whether  he have  genuinely good reasons of staying  connected.  Because to proceed with such relationship for the sake of having someone, and this is (YOU) later you’ll pay a strong price of your pain and suffering. . 

In my opinion, I must speak straightforward to that person if he likes me or not, if he interested/romantically attracts with me. straight to the point. brief and concise, show rapport to the individual..

Questions to ask to a person, if one wishes to start a relationship in my opinion should not be choreographed...what I mean is not necessarily be memorized beforehand...though you have some in your mind already whenever the conversation leads you and gives you a chance to discuss on that certain aspect. Yes, what is important is to be honest and straightforward in anyway. Always find time, before you say "the die is cast" to lay everything on the table and agree on whatever arrangement, re issues laid, you've have. Let vicarious and first hand experiences be our teacher to make our final decission...never live in fantasy...be down-to-earth...life is not a bed of roses...let your gut and your intuition guide you and most of all never let your heart rule over your head...nobody's perfect...just choose one whom you think is near to it among the rest! After all, marraige as they say is a gamble...yet gamble in it when you think there's greater chance of winning or else... it could be a suicide!

Here are suggested questions to ask to get to know each other:

1)  What is your reason for joining this online dating?

2)  What are you looking for in  a relationship?

3) Specify if you are on this site jst for friendship or a serious relationship that would eventually lead to marriage?

4) So from what the person is looking for in a relationship, whether friendship or a serious relationship, you can start conversing with each other and get to know each other better. How the relationship will go depends on how you carry on the conversation when you chat. Sluccess does not come overnight. As what they say, you may have to chat a hundred guys/laeies before you willl find your princess/prince. Well thats life, dont give up, continue with the search, because "at the end of the rainbow, you will find a pot of gold".

First I think you need to pray and ask God to give you the right man for you, the one that is His will in your life. Knowing a persons takes time... ask God to give you wisdom if the one you are talking too, is really true to you or not. It's hard to know by just asking questions from a person, we need God's guidance. Trust God that in every prayer there is always answer from Him. God is good and He loves you, He has a good plan in your life even in your love life. but first "Seek ye the kingdom of God and all this thngs will be added unto you"...

Teresita said:

Here are suggested questions to ask to get to know each other:

1)  What is your reason for joining this online dating?

2)  What are you looking for in  a relationship?

3) Specify if you are on this site jst for friendship or a serious relationship that would eventually lead to marriage?

4) So from what the person is looking for in a relationship, whether friendship or a serious relationship, you can start conversing with each other and get to know each other better. How the relationship will go depends on how you carry on the conversation when you chat. Sluccess does not come overnight. As what they say, you may have to chat a hundred guys/laeies before you willl find your princess/prince. Well thats life, dont give up, continue with the search, because "at the end of the rainbow, you will find a pot of gold".

Right on sister, it's not your first time around the block, I agree with you.

ask him what's your heart wants to know, for sure ..if his heart is really want to know you more, he will answer through his heart, you can feel it....so ..here... we need the guidance from above.

that's the reason why I sometimes did not entertain next chat to the same man, I cannot feel the truthfulness in his heart.....sorry if I'm being judgemental ...hearts knew if your words is true even you're not seeing each other. God bless.

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close