Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

There's "Good" in Goodbye

Update | Cancel

Posted on April 08,2013

The time has finally come that I want a vacation and take a step forward. Though I really don't want to leave this site, or this forum, in the meantime, but I really think I deserve a break on all of this. Sorry for those unreciprocated winks, messages, and interests. I just don't want to get involve... again, maybe not now. I know I have promised to post nice articles here, but I think it's not going to happen anymore, too. There's nothing more I can say but uh, please forgive me for cancelling it.

I am really thankful for this site and the admins who built this, because through this, I have met someone, or received smth, to remember with for the rest of my life. The experience and the lessons, the love and heartache, and the warm people here that I was able to help and who have been helpful -- uncomparable.

Since I don't know if when will I come back, or will I ever come back, I think I would like to leave a few things for all. Some of you have known me through my posts. Whoever I have offended, I am sorry too, and I hope that you won't hate me when time comes that our paths get crossed. I have been sincere and honest, then.

One more thing, I know I have hurt someone, and I cannot deny the fact that I have been hurt too. I just don't have the guts to send it straight through the inbox, so let me just say it here, hoping that person will get to read this someday.

Things got so complicated and we just knew how to hurt each other well. I know I have been aggressive with my profile (I know you're viewing it), and I have marked you even if I haven't known you personally. I just know what I want right now, just don't hate me because of it, cause honestly, I never hated you, even till now. I wish there's a way to let you know that. Actually, I am more than willing to look past all that happened and DID accept you as you are, but I guess you're not willing to do that to me. And again, I'm sorry for what I have done to make you think bad things on me. I've been trying to be nice to you, and it don't matter if you'll remain to be hard towards me, I understood you since the beginning...

I confess it's been hard for me lately, and I'm hoping you're in a much better disposition compared to mine. I missed you, I wish I still can care for you, and all the time while I'm trying my best to move on, I never stopped loving you. I just pray that God will still bless you, and I want nothing but the best in your life even if it doesn't include me. I have known you, even for just a while, so uhm, I continue to pray that, you'll open your heart once again and pls don't be afraid to risk everything if you think it's worth it.

Thank you for the "kids", I'll always take care of them... :)

I didn't ask for this to be over; then again, I didn't ask for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunset. Nonetheless I know, there's "good" in goodbye.

So, here goes my farewell...

Sa Iyong Paglisan

Pagkatapos nang lahat na nangyari sa atin
Ang mga sandaling masasaya'y di na pwede ulitin
Masakit man isipin na ang relasyon nati'y wala na
Pagkat pag-ibig ko sayo'y totoo at wagas pa
Lubos man ako'y umibig, di ko to nadarama
Sa buhay kong ito'y ikaw lang ang nag-iisa

Tinanong ko sa sarili ko kung ako'y nagkulang ba
Ba't hindi pa ba sapat sayo at di mo makita?
Binigay na ang lahat, ginawa ko na ang dapat
Pero para sayo ako'y hindi pa rin nararapat
Bakit pa ba humantong tayo sa hiwalayan?
Kung pwede naman 'to natin mapag-usapan

Minsan naisip ko kung minahal mo ba talaga ako
Dahil kaya mong matiis na ako'y wala na sayo
Di mo man lang ako tiningnan sa mata habang
Ika'y nagpasyang iwanan ako at nagpaalam
Parang baliwala sayo ang lahat lahat sa atin
Hanggang sa huling sandali'y di mo ito maamin

Paano mo nasabi ang mga katagang matatamis?
Kung ang iyong iniisip ay ang iyong pag-alis
Paano mo naitatago ang mga pagkukunwari?
Sabi'y pag-ibig mo'y wagas at walang pagkakamali
Paano mo ako napaikot at pinaniwala ng lubosan?
Kung ako'y iyong iwan lamang at sasaktan

Inaalala ko ang mga panahon noong tayo pa
Saan ba tayo nagkamali at nagsimulang nadarapa?
Hinayaan nating siraan ang isa't isa
Wala nang tiwala at di na kayang maniwala
Mga patawad sa pagkakamali'y di na maibigay
Ginawang complikado ang mga maliliit na bagay

Tayo'y nagpaalam at tumalikod na lang
Tinapon ang relasyon na ating iniingatan
Ang pag-ibig at panahon na sadyang kay tamis
Binitawan dahil sa samaan ng loob at pagtitiis
Wala nang salita na lumalabas sa ating mga labi
Sadyang mapait na ang mga natitira nating sandali

Matagal-tagal ko din niloloko ang sarili ko
Na makakaya ko ang lahat kahit sayo ay malayo
Nagdaan ang mga araw na hindi ko pinansin
Ang puso kong sugatan at nakatago lang sa dilim
Pinilit ang sarili'y maging manhid nalang
Nagbabakasakali na ang sakit ay maibsan

Lumipas na ang panahon at ika'y naalala pa
Pero di na ako umaasa na babalik ka pa
Alam ko din naman na wala na tayong pag-asa
Kahit na ipagpilitan kong sarili ko sayo at lumuha
Tanggap ko na ang iyong simpleng paglisan
Ayaw ko na rin hayaang puso'y ko masaktan

Tapos na akong humabol at nagpakatanga sayo
Sinubukan ko na din maibalik ka sa piling ko
Wala na akong magawa kung talagang ayaw mo na
Dahil hindi ko hawak ang puso mo mula pa sa simula
Sadyang di tayo tinakda talaga ng Diyos
Kaya tayo'y di nagtagal at maagang nagtapos

Sana'y naging maayos ang lahat sa iyo
Mag-iingat ka palagi saan ka man patutungo
Kung sa puso mo'y may nagmamay-ari na
Hiling ko'y lubos ang pagmamahal mo sa kanya
Salamat na naging bahigi ka ng buhay ko
Sapat na sa akin ika'y nakikilala at minahal ko

You're disappointed and hurt over the loss of something ongoing with the one you cared a lot about. I like when mothers say they are thankful for their children especially after he's gone, if there is nothing else at least there is the love SHE has for her child. I know circumstances where new born babies are abandoned in a trash bin or the mother blaming  her children for HER life being so difficult to take. Aiside from mental and emotional anguish which needs to addressed. Strong resourceful women are often up to the task if they have to be a single parent.

Prayerfully that have to won't be the case for long.

It's been quiet around here I've noticed. Perhaps people just have busy schedules. But posts have gone from minutes ago to the most recent being nearly days ago. Not a good sign. It is a sad day here on CF forum when yet another member is posting their potential goodbye. Me, I shall leave in a whisper.

It hurts to say goodbye, and sometimes goodbye is never really quite permanant in social media " ( I know you're viewing it ) " FB too? but just as there is good in goodbye there is good in the forgiveness that you have shown.

The power to forgive takes a phenomenal amount grace. It requires you to show your best self, to release spitefulness and the desire for revenge. I hope that from whomever you have asked forgiveness, HE ( ? ) will forgive and let you know. Sometimes it is important to know, other times it may not be. Whether it is important for you to know or not, that you are forgiven, only you know and I'm guessing ( if it is about you that you are writing ) from the way you write this, it's okay if you never know you are forgiven.

Still you've been able to have forgiven yourself.

Enjoy your vacation.

Hi Junie,

Wishing you all the best...and I congratulate you for your decision to give yourself a break inorder to move on! We will miss you here in CF...time heals and looking forward to meet you here again one of these days.

I can feel how you feel, and the way I read your post and the poem you've composed, I know you have tried to do everything to make the relationship survive but to no avail... I can picture you as a martyr in this relationship...it's really hard and painful to say goodbye but sometimes saying goodbye to one, gives us a chance to open our hearts once again to a sweeter hello!

For you, Junie...

"Start everyday with new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow!"

"Strength doesn't come from what we can do, it comes from overcoming the things that we once thought, we couldn't!"

"Every STRUGGLE in your life has shaped you the kind of person you are today. Be THANKFUL for the hard times; they can only make you STRONGER!" 

God loves you...take good care!

Junie said:

The time has finally come that I want a vacation and take a step forward. Though I really don't want to leave this site, or this forum, in the meantime, but I really think I deserve a break on all of this. Sorry for those unreciprocated winks, messages, and interests. I just don't want to get involve... again, maybe not now. I know I have promised to post nice articles here, but I think it's not going to happen anymore, too. There's nothing more I can say but uh, please forgive me for cancelling it.

I am really thankful for this site and the admins who built this, because through this, I have met someone, or received smth, to remember with for the rest of my life. The experience and the lessons, the love and heartache, and the warm people here that I was able to help and who have been helpful -- uncomparable.

Since I don't know if when will I come back, or will I ever come back, I think I would like to leave a few things for all. Some of you have known me through my posts. Whoever I have offended, I am sorry too, and I hope that you won't hate me when time comes that our paths get crossed. I have been sincere and honest, then.

One more thing, I know I have hurt someone, and I cannot deny the fact that I have been hurt too. I just don't have the guts to send it straight through the inbox, so let me just say it here, hoping that person will get to read this someday.

Things got so complicated and we just knew how to hurt each other well. I know I have been aggressive with my profile (I know you're viewing it), and I have marked you even if I haven't known you personally. I just know what I want right now, just don't hate me because of it, cause honestly, I never hated you, even till now. I wish there's a way to let you know that. Actually, I am more than willing to look past all that happened and DID accept you as you are, but I guess you're not willing to do that to me. And again, I'm sorry for what I have done to make you think bad things on me. I've been trying to be nice to you, and it don't matter if you'll remain to be hard towards me, I understood you since the beginning...

I confess it's been hard for me lately, and I'm hoping you're in a much better disposition compared to mine. I missed you, I wish I still can care for you, and all the time while I'm trying my best to move on, I never stopped loving you. I just pray that God will still bless you, and I want nothing but the best in your life even if it doesn't include me. I have known you, even for just a while, so uhm, I continue to pray that, you'll open your heart once again and pls don't be afraid to risk everything if you think it's worth it.

I didn't ask for this to be over; then again, I didn't ask for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunset. Nonetheless I know, there's "good" in goodbye.

hello  junie  i can relate with your posted  here,,  i understand how you feel,,i  was  also  saying that words  4 years  ago,,{there is  good  in Goodbye'  )  but  time can heal and  really it was not awful  past for me because  i have  one  preciouse  son now,,,,that  hurtful  past  become blessings for me,,,so here i am now  no  bitterness ,no hatred ,and  no pain,anymore,,,love  can cure a wound,i love my  one  child  and he showed  me  how to apprecaited life,i know your kids will help  you to  make you smile  evryday  and  your kids   ,,so i am sure time  will come you will be perfectly fine and you will smile looking back forward telling your self,,that i am a  human  experienced a worst and good time,,,hahhahha...

have a  good vacation  and  i know someday you will  open your heart again and seeking  some one to love.like  evrybody  does alwys  longing to be loved and give love  so  like  us  we  are hoping through  in dating site  we  can meet the  right  one across...i still believe  that not  all men are desame  and  not all men  are bad  and cheater,,,so i  am here   again having adventure  to  seek  the deserving one to  share  my heart  and  life.Junie  dont worry there is  sunshine after the  dark cloud,,,God  will  cure  you  i am sure of that.just  for  now  give all your  tears  to our  lord he is a  great comforter he alwys  find ways  to make  you feel that you are deserving to  be love....and it was really a nice poem of your life..when God reveal you  a  right one i am sure you can write a wonderful love song with good lyrics on it,,,,ciao

Lucy said:

Hi Junie,

Wishing you all the best...and I congratulate you for your decision to give yourself a break inorder to move on! We will miss you here in CF...time heals and looking forward to meet you here again one of these days.

I can feel how you feel, and the way I read your post and the poem you've composed, I know you have tried to do everything to make the relationship survive but to no avail... I can picture you as a martyr in this relationship...it's really hard and painful to say goodbye but sometimes saying goodbye to one, gives us a chance to open our hearts once again to a sweeter hello!

For you, Junie...

"Start everyday with new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow!"

"Strength doesn't come from what we can do, it comes from overcoming the things that we once thought, we couldn't!"

"Every STRUGGLE in your life has shaped you the kind of person you are today. Be THANKFUL for the hard times; they can only make you STRONGER!" 

God loves you...take good care!

Junie said:

hi Junie

I can feel what you feel right now. As i can see you your a great lady that this person couldnt see. But its okey, give a break to yourself anyway there so many fish in the ocean ,we can find there as long as we are not afraid to swim.

God bless and more power to you

can anyone make a translation of her piece?? it seems to me like a dark poem

and I would love to know what does her poem says. I tried the google translator but it is not working. it is not even understandable at all. the title was translated as Your Departure, but I am guessing there's another deeper translation.

poem is the window to someone's heart. it is okay if they won't rhyme, just as i can know what Junie really feels while writing the piece.

so anyone?

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close