Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

destined

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 14,2013

Have you ever asked God why your falling into the wrong person?

yes, i asked God but you could not blame God of your falling. let God answer your questions, so be it. maybe, you didnt find your soulmate yet. 

Please never ask God whatever failures you experienced in life because He knows everything what is good for you. and He let everything to happen in a purpose. Sometimes failures are the consequence of our sins and sometimes it is a chastizement of God. We live  by choice and not by chance.

Never question God, He has his own mysterious ways, He has reasons for everything. All we have to do is wait and be patient and for sure there's something God has in store for everyone. Accept everything from Him and never forget to thank him be it good or bad, think of the positive things. If something bad has happened it's because He wanted us to learn from it, if something good comes a long it's because we deserve it from God.

Stay positive even in your darkness, God never fails anyone, all we have to do is ask. 

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; Seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you.

Yes I really asked God but I never blame Him. There are things that happened in our life that we considered not good but God gave it for a purpose. God knows best for us even we don't ask He knows our hearts. Some failures are consequencies of our sins and sometimes it maybe a trials for us to make stronger. So if failures comes on our way let us thank God and ask more strength to overcome those.

zeny said:

Please never ask God whatever failures you experienced in life because He knows everything what is good for you. and He let everything to happen in a purpose. Sometimes failures are the consequence of our sins and sometimes it is a chastizement of God. We live  by choice and not by chance.

Asking God is not sin, or wrong what ever we want from Him we can do, exect mocking Him, He said! Call, unto Me and I will answer thee! (talking, asking, communicating) God has a great plan for us, we can ask any thing, or we can expect any thing from Him, He knows our frame, He knows everything of who we are, He knows, that we are from dust, a sinner,.. Don't hesitate to ask God what happen to your life, I am sure He will show you the great ang mighty things,...expect good answer because He is always good.

mary ann said:

I did ask God many times! I have wrong man a father of my 3 children, I send him to work on ship but after 2nd time he went to work leaved me with 3 children and found another woman. I experience great pain, 2nd man we get married after 3 yrs of married shows up his family, but because I have covenant with him I have to accept but so much pain and lost my trust to him.. They are all so called Christian but I will say Christian living in the will of God. We went to heaven.. For me I can say they are all wrong man, but later on God answers me, buy His word, I experience that kind of trial so I could ministered man and woman that has wrong partner,, Here is some of things I did! While I am in hard situation of life, I told God to get my life, I tried many things against my body hoping to die, but instead I grow in the knowledge of God, He allows me to finish my 2yrs course in college, 2 yrs in bible school, 1 yr in Leadership training, Now even I am a widow I can able to stand on the solid foundation that is the Word of God. This is my confident that in God there is nothing wrong when we ask or make a question about life... He is a loving Father, yes I know there is called consequences, but it is light to carry on because He will help us to walk through. Even here at CF I am not sure if I can find a man that fitted to my heart, but I wont give up until such appointed time.. To stop and goodbye CF of stop and thank you CF.. Only God knows my future.. I just trust in Him for the perfect man that He about to connect my heart.

Hi Mary Ann,

God can't be questioned. It's us, if we can't be good enough, follow God's instructions and obey, that is our fall, our loss and sometimes it lead us into a miserable situations. So, let us put in prayers our desires and requests for His guidance and protection.

mary ann said:

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close