Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

He let me fall but didn't catch me at all.

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 31,2013

My first love was a classmate I met in high school. At first I saw him just as an ordinary fellow but when we started to become seatmates I came to know him and then began liking him. He had shown motives that he felt the same way but he never courted me nor talked to me about it. We parted ways after H.S. graduation. I thought it was a mere crush, however I notice that I'm thinking of him every minute of everyday (yeah, the songs I often heard are speaking the truth, and not exaggerating), talking about him a lot to my family, friends and even to people I hardly knew! I researched topics like "Does he really like you?", "how to know if a guy likes you", etc. I even searced for love spells but afraid of trying them because they're detestable things to God (true, in Deuternomy18:9-13). Sometimes I cried for the love that never came true.

Then after a year, in utter disbelief, he transferred to the school(our h.s. alma mater) where I'm studying AB. The pain increased to a higher level...he had 2 series of girlfriends. Nonetheless, I am still deeply in love with him, been like this for 5 years now. A week before my graduation, I planned to confess to him but he didn't come after all. Right now I'm into moving on without him. Glad to know, after joining online dating sites, there are many single males in quest out there.

ROCHELLE, I understand that there is no relationship between the two of you since you are the only one who has that feeling for him Good thing you did not approach him to tell him how much you feel for him. You will cheapening yourself and for all you know you will scare him away. If he was also attracted to you, I think he would have made the first move. But since he doesnt even show any love interest on you, please forget him. Wlhy do you dwell on something when there is no reason for you to even waste your time thinking about him all the time. Wake up girl, this is a one way traffic since he does not even know how you feel about him. The mere fact that when he went back to your school you have seen how he was courting girls left and right is more than enough reason for you to forget him. Thank God you were not one of his many girfriends, for if you were one of them, you would be living in misery and regret.

Move on girl with your life. He is not worth the wait. There are so many credible young men on this site who you can meet. Pray for guidance and be more selective in choosing a man to have a relationship with.  Dont rush  into a relationship. You will know if he is the right one for you. Learn how to wait, because patience is a great virtue.

It takes 2 people to be truly in love. What you have been feeling is an infatuation which is being in love with the idea of the person, this is common in younger people and is a lesson you must learn.

Rochelle said:

My first love was a classmate I met in high school. At first I saw him just as an ordinary fellow but when we started to become seatmates I came to know him and then began liking him. He had shown motives that he felt the same way but he never courted me nor talked to me about it. We parted ways after H.S. graduation. I thought it was a mere crush, however I notice that I'm thinking of him every minute of everyday (yeah, the songs I often heard are speaking the truth, and not exaggerating), talking about him a lot to my family, friends and even to people I hardly knew! I researched topics like "Does he really like you?", "how to know if a guy likes you", etc. I even searced for love spells but afraid of trying them because they're detestable things to God (true, in Deuternomy18:9-13). Sometimes I cried for the love that never came true.

Then after a year, in utter disbelief, he transferred to the school(our h.s. alma mater) where I'm studying AB. The pain increased to a higher level...he had 2 series of girlfriends. Nonetheless, I am still deeply in love with him, been like this for 5 years now. A week before my graduation, I planned to confess to him but he didn't come after all. Right now I'm into moving on without him. Glad to know, after joining online dating sites, there are many single males in quest out there.

Sometimes when we get stuck on someone we can't have, it's really our way of avoiding  a serious relationship. When you meet someone who loves you, who is willing to dedicate his life to you, then you must decide if you want a real relationship or not. Loving a fantasy is easy, but it's not real love.

Rochelle said:

Sometimes when we get stuck on someone we can't have, it's really our way of avoiding  a serious relationship. When you meet someone who loves you, who is willing to dedicate his life to you, then you must decide if you want a real relationship or not. Loving a fantasy is easy, but it's not real love.

Hi Rochelle,

You are not meant for each other, but wait, maybe God has something instore for you, or you have to wait for God is molding that person and  he's waiting for a perfect time for you, the best you can do is to pray and know the leading of the Lord in you, as you joined this site, as you said, there are many singles in quest here, if you found one pray for him and if he's for you, he will come, be patient and be on guard don't let your heart suffer again the pain.

God bless your search!

Rochelle said:

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close