Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Blessed good Friday everyone....

Update | Cancel

Posted on March 29,2013

Lenten reminds us that our life and material possessions are just Lent to us.
We are all passers by pilgrims on the road.
We bring nothing when we die, but leave behind the LOVE we have shared,
the HOPE we have given, the KINDNESS we have extended and the GOODNESS we have done.

Have a blessed GOOD FRIDAY...

I appeciate your sharing sister Liza and Blessed Good Friday to you.

" But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. " Romans 5:8 We acknowledge on this day the lord left this world for our sins. The way he lived his life in this world is an example none can emulate fully or perfectly but to do best not to stray too far from love, from God's love, minister not preach faith to someone in need of ministering. The lord taught and also ministered ( comforted ) he also knew when his efforts were better spent elsewhere, for those who could hear, his breath was never wasted, yet the Lord never gave up on those who had trouble receiving God's word.

I was once told when you are born you have a birth date and when you die you have a death date but what's most important is how people remember you by what's on the dash in between the two dates. 

We bring nothing into this world when we are born and take nothing with us at the hour of our death. Amen !! I HOPE that I am remembered by how I shared my LOVE through not only my words but also my actions ( I could have just as well ignored HER too often when SHE needed me most ).... HOPE I gave whenever someone I cared about felt hopeless, my sister, my Aunt who is now going through a divorce; don't stop looking to the mountains from which cometh your help and I'll certainly do my best to be here to lean on until that help does come. And that I did my best to be kind, but only God is good. My good deeds are but a flithy rag next to God's goodness.

I am not perfect but perfect through the eyes of the Lord. 

Just as I am, without one plea,

But that Thy blood was shed for me,

And that Thou bidd'st me come to Thee

O Lamb of God, I come, I come !

Just as I am, and waiting not

To rid my soul of one dark blot,

To Thee, whose blood can cleanse each spot,

Just as I am, Thou wilt receive,

Wilt welcome pardon, cleanse, relieve;

Because Thy promise I believe,

Just as I am, Thy love unknown

Hath broken every barrier down;

Now, to be Thine, yea, Thine alone,

robert said:

I appeciate your sharing sister Liza and Blessed Good Friday to you.

thank you brother Robert for the appreciation..so kind of you..Godbless!

but only God is good. My good deeds are but a flithy rag next to God's goodness.

i agree with you when you say "that only God is good".  actually am awkward to say/write "goodness ive done " coz i am convience that only God is and hass done good things..thanks for reminding me..no goodness of man can compare to that's of God''s goodness! God be praised!

Please submit an explanation of the reason for marking this post as inappropriate:

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close