Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Don's posts

What do Filipina women think of… Read More...

I'm thinking about getting dreadlocks.  What do Filipina women think of men who have dreadlocks?

on August 19, 2014 0 likes 1.7K views 38 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Why U.S. 'Fiancee Visa' is better than… Read More...

I really do not understand why a 'fiancee visa' is preferable than marrying a Filipino woman in the Philippines. I have friends who got married to…

on August 6, 2014 1 likes 68.8K views 47 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

Ready to go! Read More...

As I sit here in a local Mexican restaurant, I look around at the people coming and going. Look at the cars driving by.. Watch people in their Sunday…

on July 20, 2014 2 likes 1.1K views 15 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

My First Trip to the Philippines!!! Read More...

Hello, everyone! I thought that I would share with you about my first ever trip to the Philippines to meet the lady that I'd been video chatting with…

on July 2, 2014 33 likes 30K views 45 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Operation Smile at 7 PI locations June… Read More...

If you know anyone who has a child with cleft lip or palate, Operation Smile’s medical mission in the Philippines starts this Sunday, June…

on June 3, 2014 4 likes 6K views 4 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

"Moral Hazard" Can Ruin You Read More...

I encourage guys to research the concept of "moral hazard," think about how it applies to the risk we will take in a Fil-Am marriage, and…

on May 22, 2014 2 likes 2.4K views 21 replies

Gentleman only Forum

You got me... Read More...

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forums and I hope everyone feels encouraged by it. I recently joined this site back on April 13th. I…

on May 3, 2014 11 likes 1.7K views 16 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

These work for me...tips from a rural Cano Read More...

Within the last 5 years or so, I guess I have traveled from the US to and around the Philippines no fewer than 15 times.  I am not a seasoned…

on April 23, 2014 2 likes 1.1K views 14 replies

The Foreign Man

I'm too old to start another family. Read More...

I'm too old to start another family (57). Some ladies say ... "we can discuss this later ... It is better to start the relationship first." Am I…

on April 22, 2014 2 likes 862 views 8 replies

Gentleman only Forum

have you visited the Philippines before?… Read More...

I would like to communication with people who have been in the Philippines before since I am planning on going there sometime in May or June 2014Are…

on March 30, 2014 1 likes 11.5K views 20 replies

Visiting the Philippines

I am happy to meet them (family), but… Read More...

How would you react if your soon to be foreign partner will say this to you? 

on February 9, 2014 0 likes 32.4K views 50 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Wanted to leave many times Read More...

But I pray and God says "Be patient."  My wife is a warm, giving, loving, Caring, God- fearing girl.... then Ms Hyde comes out and she can be…

on February 5, 2014 0 likes 827 views 15 replies

The Foreign Man

Is there a 'code', double or perhaps… Read More...

Gentlemen, as one who tries to every few days or so view a few profiles to ascertain the legitimacy of not just those posting the profiles but also…

on January 11, 2014 0 likes 1.2K views 14 replies

Gentleman only Forum

I am just Curious About this (Why Foreign… Read More...

To Whom It May Concern;I am not pointing to anyone i am just curious about what i saw here in my Country.Especially in the area like Malate,&…

on January 2, 2014 21 likes 12.8K views 207 replies

The Foreign Man

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close