Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

G's posts

MATCH FROM HEAVEN IS REAL Read More...

Hi to all, I am married now to my last love, my eternal love, a man from Kentucky the one that I met here, we got married last Febtuary 21, 2017.…

on March 3, 2017 6 likes 1.2K views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

Always a bridesmaid never been a bride :) Read More...

Hi everyone!! Just watching a lot of videos and photos of my bestfriend who is now based in Minnessota. I was fascinated the way she captures every…

on October 13, 2015 1 likes 1.1K views 4 replies

Never been Marrieds

"I am a sinner saved by grace"....??? Read More...

I saw a sermon on TV when a pastor said that it was a wrong statement. You cannot be both a "sinner" and "saved by grace" at the same time. It…

on January 23, 2015 9 likes 3K views 21 replies

CF Family Forum

a Bible story...? Read More...

a Bible story...? 

on January 14, 2015 4 likes 928 views 6 replies

Fellowship Hall

Love one Another - this is God's new… Read More...

Have you noticed how spring time brings in the LOVE BUG. In Canada the birds that left Canada for warmer country return every year.  Even…

on January 11, 2015 9 likes 13.8K views 28 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

a Christmas story...? Read More...

a Christmas story...? 

on December 27, 2014 3 likes 3.6K views 1 replies

Filipino Celebrations

I don't know what to make of this Read More...

I met someone on CF around 5/2013. When we initially met, she was working fulltime and she was always able to either chat with me on yahoo…

on August 12, 2014 0 likes 13.1K views 22 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

i'm a single mom now!!! Read More...

I am single never been married and i have been working as an oversea filipino worker 2006-Present, i am 29 and currently working oversea. but the…

on March 6, 2014 3 likes 879 views 8 replies

The Foreign Man

a Man (rare, but they're there) Read More...

Chris "What are Words". . .(youtube) no, it's not a sad story ... it's a love story ... 

on January 2, 2014 0 likes 499 views 2 replies

The Foreign Man

a New Year's Gift Read More...

…

on December 30, 2013 2 likes 398 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Filipino Manual Read More...

Google Filipino Manual to [PDF] . . . OR . . . Google Tomas Andres docdat.com to "Understanding the Filipino..." . . . . . . . . . . by the way…

on December 30, 2013 1 likes 738 views 2 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Heart Warming Story of 2 Little "YAGIT" Read More...

"YAGIT" a local term for street children.Here's another heart warming story of little "yagit" boys. 2 boys who make their living by selling bits of…

on November 18, 2013 2 likes 3.1K views 3 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Marriage Isn't For You! Read More...

This was posted on my Facebook and I thought it best to share it here. This Recently Married Man Just Realized Marriage Is Not For Him. You Have…

on November 5, 2013 15 likes 1.8K views 53 replies

Wedded Wisdom

The War of the Brains :) Read More...

It's clear to researchers that each side of the brain has a characteristic way that it both interprets the world and reacts to it. The chart below…

on September 19, 2013 5 likes 629 views 4 replies

Opposites Attract or sometimes Attack!

HOLD MY HAND... Read More...

Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter,"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so…

on September 12, 2013 5 likes 504 views 2 replies

CF Family Forum

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close