Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

G's posts

What about Baptism? Read More...

In writing this I pray I’m not going where I shouldn’t go, where Jack’s wife is concerned, but since you two ladies have had some discussion…

on November 17, 2016 0 likes 1.2K views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

What does foreign men look for in a… Read More...

Does foreign men likes their woman to be independent, a career woman and someone who can speak her mind? Or a woman that is dependent to her foreign…

on October 28, 2016 0 likes 1.6K views 1 replies

The Foreign Man

Painful experienced for being banned Read More...

Hello everyone greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! It's been ages since I shared a topic in this forum and I wonder if it's…

on September 20, 2016 0 likes 1.6K views 4 replies

CF Family Forum

"Let us make man in OUR image, after OUR… Read More...

I'm truly sorry about that accident.  I think Kevin may have been driving too fast again.  I remember when I built my last house.…

on August 8, 2016 2 likes 766 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Proverbs 14:8 Read More...

O we never can know what the Lord will bestowof the blessings for which we have prayed,til our body and soul He doeth fully control,and our all on…

on August 5, 2016 0 likes 2.2K views 0 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

disenchanted with the religion Read More...

Forum is not that active recently but I hope I will get some comments.This is about a friend here... and John hope you will read the comments. To all…

on July 30, 2016 0 likes 1.3K views 2 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

The question... Read More...

The question was once asked of me –  “What will it take for the majority to wake up?”   It reminded me of a few…

on June 30, 2016 0 likes 2.8K views 0 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Pursuing the Old Paths Read More...

Pursuing the Old Paths(Learning of Him) “The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit”…

on June 8, 2016 2 likes 605 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

what shall I do? Read More...

Hi im sheng...sounds confusing to me so I wanted to ask you men here your own point of view..Ive met a foreign man in FB, he likes me and I like…

on May 26, 2016 0 likes 889 views 1 replies

The Foreign Man

Hello Varunee Read More...

Hello Varunee, I hope you will excuse me for taking so long to write.  I was pretty tired upon returning home from my U.S. trip, and getting…

on April 24, 2016 0 likes 532 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Just another experience Read More...

Yes, it definitely was both test and trial and I recognized that from the beginning.  After reading Foxe's Book of Martyrs so many years ago,…

on April 23, 2016 0 likes 486 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Salvation Read More...

Salvation Kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time- 1 Peter 1:5 How was the earth formed…

on April 5, 2016 1 likes 775 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Don't be discouraged. Read More...

There is nothing wrong with you in the state you are in now in the meantime. Enjoy God fully. https://youtu.be/RddsxXj6Mc4

on October 28, 2015 1 likes 914 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

What If God Wants Me to Marry Someone… Read More...

What If God Wants Me to Marry Someone Ugly?My six-year-old daughter and I were doing a Bible study together that introduced the topic of purity.…

on September 27, 2015 1 likes 1.2K views 8 replies

Fellowship Hall

Compromise is so popular in the latter… Read More...

Compromise is so popular in the latter times In a court of law, when we are called to take the stand, we are asked to raise our right hand and…

on August 22, 2015 0 likes 872 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close