Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Liza's posts

taken Read More...

it was the best day of my life when my man came to visit and proposed to me months ago.. he came at the most unexpected time when i have decided not…

on April 4, 2014 9 likes 877 views 7 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

thank God, im going to graduate Read More...

thank God, this coming March 27th i'll be graduating. Computer engineering. God is really great. Praise Him. now i can start workin on myself, find a…

on March 21, 2014 1 likes 4K views 5 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

a greeting frm CF Read More...

thank you for the greeting you semt in my inbox. i felt special today because of ur message.thanks sir Peter and mam Myleen. Godbless u !!!

on September 25, 2013 0 likes 7K views 9 replies

Welcome

Filipina LOVE so many men , in line… Read More...

Why ius it Filipina's just CANNOT stay faithful to one man , why is it they ALWAYS have lists of single men at facebook , LISTS of single men at…

on September 3, 2013 3 likes 996 views 8 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Group photo - Ladies perspective please Read More...

I have met many Filipinas at my local church – typically they are working here (in Canada) supporting their family back home.  (It’s…

on September 3, 2013 0 likes 790 views 9 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

My First visit to the Philippines Read More...

Hi!I visited Manila, Philipines to meet my special someone from August 22 and just returned home (Tokyo, Japan) tonight.To say the truth, I had a…

on August 28, 2013 6 likes 29.3K views 39 replies

Visiting the Philippines

CAN EX LOVERS BE FRIENDS? Read More...

Some people say ex lovers can be friends.. How so? Why not? It is so rare to see someone who used to be lovers managed to be friends in the end…

on August 20, 2013 1 likes 2.2K views 58 replies

Opposites Attract or sometimes Attack!

WE ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER Read More...

We have so much in common. We like to look at the same tv programs. We like to take walks together. We like to be affectionate with each other. We…

on August 19, 2013 7 likes 618 views 1 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

In finding your God's best.... Read More...

Obviously, everyone here on CF would want to find and meet their God's best! And for some, they already found theirs and still to others are still…

on August 18, 2013 7 likes 475 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

Online Dating.. Men and Women can be just… Read More...

It depends upon how started as friends and to be more than friends and to be forever.Through witnessing it, men and women can be friends. But, there…

on August 18, 2013 0 likes 634 views 8 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

I DON'T SEE A WALL (DO YOU?) Read More...

If obstacles or walls are put in front of you, you only have 5 options. (1) Go over the wall. (2) Go around the wall. (3) Go under the wall. (4) Go…

on August 17, 2013 0 likes 484 views 2 replies

CF Family Forum

QUESTION Read More...

Sometimes God wants us to learn things about ourselves through the trials we go through. With me, I have learned He wants me to learn more patience.…

on August 17, 2013 0 likes 426 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

the feeling of first-time.. :) Read More...

im pretty sure, you do have to :) you want to be welcome.. isnt it?

on August 16, 2013 0 likes 6.3K views 7 replies

Welcome

Love is Love.. :) Read More...

I'm a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I'm not lying. <3

on August 16, 2013 0 likes 516 views 2 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

WHEN A MAN SENT YOU A WINK WHAT DOES IT… Read More...

I wonder what these winks i got really means. Is it telling he's insterested, but you need to send message first??? Is it meant, he like what he read…

on August 15, 2013 1 likes 1.3K views 15 replies

CF Family Forum

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close