Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Eddie's posts

What do normally Men here in CF are… Read More...

Though I consider myself as not an active member, I came to observed that age range do exist here in CF online dating site. I am at present 28, but…

on November 3, 2014 2 likes 11.4K views 15 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

To push or not to push ...that is the… Read More...

Hi to all, After my 31/2 months stay in CF, And after a nice refreshing weekend in a white sand beach I am nearly coming to making up my mind to…

on June 1, 2014 1 likes 12.8K views 23 replies

Welcome

Will a Filipina be willing to join… Read More...

I am in need of advice.  I practice Messianic Judaism (Messianic for short) which is a form of Judaism that recognizes Jesus as the…

on May 25, 2014 1 likes 1.3K views 16 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

giving gifts and being asked for money Read More...

Why is that some there have no concious when asking for money.i have not visited my gf yet because i think it may become an issue.who wants to be…

on February 17, 2014 1 likes 11.6K views 20 replies

Filipinos and their Families

I am just Curious About this (Why Foreign… Read More...

To Whom It May Concern;I am not pointing to anyone i am just curious about what i saw here in my Country.Especially in the area like Malate,&…

on January 2, 2014 21 likes 12.8K views 207 replies

The Foreign Man

SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE... Read More...

i am so disgusted with some men sending interests on datingsites like this.most of them seems so sweet at firstthey will befriend you,sending sweet…

on September 8, 2013 46 likes 87.3K views 152 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close