Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Junie's posts

Ladies: How much do you trust your… Read More...

"Always trust your woman's intuition"-Never underestimate the power of women's intuition. Some recognize game before you even play it. Is this true?…

on July 20, 2013 2 likes 430 views 4 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

How can we find true happinness???? Read More...

In life we always had this feeling of emptiness that we are unable to determine like we wanted to satisfy ourselves with the things that we think…

on July 17, 2013 2 likes 635 views 13 replies

CF Family Forum

What is the last time you did something… Read More...

I like to think I live my life in a way that uplifts people, but I’m not very good with motivational discourse.I want to know what you have to…

on July 15, 2013 0 likes 509 views 7 replies

CF Family Forum

What would your life be 5 years from now? Read More...

This just came into my mind right now. I know it's just a simple question. Some of you may have heard this during your elementary or high school…

on July 15, 2013 1 likes 823 views 24 replies

CF Family Forum

Can LOVE really be learned? Read More...

I've heard many questions bout this. And I think its time for us to really share our insights on this matter if it's true…

on July 15, 2013 1 likes 545 views 14 replies

The Foreign Man

Knowing if I should Love Again..... Read More...

Not all break ups hurt, but the ones that hurt can hurt bad.If you’re suffering from a painful heartbreak, take solace in the fact that you at…

on July 4, 2013 19 likes 14.6K views 30 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Does it MATTER whom you'll be wed with? Read More...

DISCLAIMERBefore I'm gonna post, I would like to tell you first that what I'm about to share is NOT my piece of writing. Last night, a friend on my…

on June 25, 2013 0 likes 977 views 20 replies

Never been Marrieds

Honest, Loving Man Looking For Honest,… Read More...

Here in the USA it seems almost impossible to find a good woman of values and commitment.  I'm sure they are here but I've yet to find a true…

on June 23, 2013 11 likes 20.3K views 35 replies

Welcome

Divorced and Annulled does not have the… Read More...

My Annulment is in process and while waiting I'm establishing friendship with a divorced man. However, in my daily devotion and prayer, my Bible…

on June 23, 2013 0 likes 856 views 20 replies

Wedded Wisdom

Love, like magic, is only possible if you… Read More...

They say You cant Find Real Love Online..........For those who’ve discovered the love of their life on the internet they can’t imagine…

on June 23, 2013 3 likes 6K views 11 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Do you believe in love at first sight??? Read More...

Do you believe in love at first sight?????Share your opinions... feel free.. :)

on June 21, 2013 0 likes 9K views 16 replies

Welcome

IS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IMPORTANT IN A … Read More...

I have seen how young girls would swoon when they see a good looking man and even women of middle age would give a second look at men with good…

on May 31, 2013 1 likes 917 views 32 replies

CF Family Forum

Survey for Ladies Only Read More...

CF Ladies, Please do us a favor for CF and take this simple survey. Your answers and identity will not be shared in any way, it's purely anonymous…

on May 31, 2013 21 likes 2.5K views 46 replies

Ladies only Forum

Hotel reservations cheaper if done by… Read More...

I have noticed something.If I reserve a Hotel using Internetional Hotel reservation websites, it usually costs much more than reserving directly to…

on May 29, 2013 0 likes 15.4K views 24 replies

Living and Working in the PI

how come he said he loves you and all of… Read More...

i wish and pray that i could meet my man here. have disposition in life and know what he really wants. and love me forever. as i would…

on May 24, 2013 1 likes 1.3K views 51 replies

The Foreign Man

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close