Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Melissa's posts

happy hearts everyone.. Read More...

hello everyone.. well.. i haven't met someone here yet.. since i started joining here in cf no body send me a message.. they just viewing me. :( i…

on February 9, 2014 0 likes 1.8K views 7 replies

Welcome

Is there really successful relationship… Read More...

I just wanna know that if there's really an unbelievable true stories of couples behind in here. I ought to know if it would really happen in real…

on January 12, 2014 1 likes 242 views 3 replies

The Foreign Man

Only in email we communicate Read More...

I have a new chat, we just communicate through email. Everyday he sent me long love letters with poem on it most of the time. He said he will come…

on December 22, 2013 0 likes 367 views 5 replies

The Foreign Man

Should I stop the HOPE?? Read More...

For finding the person who can love us?

on December 19, 2013 0 likes 310 views 7 replies

Unmarried with Children

How ro get rid from pain? Read More...

Have you ever fell inlove to someone perfectly?someone who bring out all the best in you.someone you would willing to give up everything,someone who…

on December 19, 2013 1 likes 2.7K views 13 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

is it necessary? Read More...

would you send christmas greetings to someone who hurt you so badly? 

on December 17, 2013 0 likes 333 views 13 replies

CF Family Forum

Don't settle for less, go for the best,… Read More...

You shouldn’t turn down every guy that comes your way, but you can be a bit choosy. Don’t settle for less than you deserve, and…

on December 16, 2013 3 likes 659 views 18 replies

The Foreign Man

How to survive being single during the… Read More...

As the holiday season approaches one of the prominent thoughts for most single men & women may be their lack of companion.Do other singles…

on December 13, 2013 0 likes 11.9K views 48 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Welcome me back! Read More...

Hi CF Family,Here I am again with a grateful heart ...supposedly engagement did not push through ... as we met and knowing each other we found out…

on December 9, 2013 2 likes 11.3K views 53 replies

Welcome

What to expect when a foreigner proposed… Read More...

Unlike many girls who received a proposal to their bf, meeting someone here in CF and falling in love with a foreigner has a lot of difference. What…

on November 3, 2013 0 likes 371 views 5 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

The Best Goodbye :) Read More...

Hi Dear Friends,This is the right and proper goodbye, sorry for the last one...thanks Ms Lady Di for coming to my rescue, (I read what you wrote),…

on October 31, 2013 4 likes 527 views 16 replies

CF Family Forum

How to trust a man that he will never… Read More...

It's really hard now to trust someone. It happenned to me not only once,twice but more than that. I end up and stop believing that there's really…

on October 27, 2013 0 likes 701 views 1 replies

Welcome

Impolite message Read More...

There are men who do not want single mom and that's understood but for a guy to codemn me today because I am single mom whom in the first place i…

on October 27, 2013 2 likes 1.3K views 40 replies

Unmarried with Children

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close