Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Emmanuel's posts

Love is it a fact or just a big marketing… Read More...

I remember back in my bio class that emotions and feelings are controlled by a certain part of the brain. So building on this then does it mean…

on December 29, 2014 0 likes 507 views 2 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Our Saviour is Born! Merry Christmas! Read More...

Dear brothers & sisters in Christ,It tells the 'True' Christmas Story in a song.Blessings of Joy and…

on December 23, 2014 6 likes 3.3K views 0 replies

Filipino Celebrations

Spiritual leadership of husbands. Read More...

Spiritual leadership of husbands. I was questioning myself about if I could be spiritual leader of the family, the reason for this questioning…

on December 16, 2014 4 likes 2.2K views 2 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

PRAYERS please!!! Read More...

Hello CF family!rn   I am appealling to all of you to please say a short prayer for our safety from typhoon ruby most especially to our brothers…

on December 5, 2014 5 likes 7.9K views 11 replies

Living and Working in the PI

How can you know if a Fillipina really… Read More...

Many people in this generation have become really good actors.  Some people are cold and dead inside and will say or do anything just to get…

on December 5, 2014 11 likes 3K views 26 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

10 Things Everyone Should Do When They… Read More...

10 Things Everyone Should Do When They Read The BibleArticle Via: Relevant Magazine  and True Discipleship1. Read ‘King’ When…

on December 5, 2014 6 likes 708 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

issue of religion Read More...

is it really important  to have the same religion for a relationship to be successful  ? a man was talking  to me for a…

on December 4, 2014 0 likes 5.1K views 7 replies

Welcome

Abiding in Christ Read More...

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do…

on November 30, 2014 6 likes 518 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Being away from my own country (an OFW)… Read More...

As I encountered here, guys are having thought that being an OFW(Overseas Filipino Worker) is a hindrance or a problem looking a good partner.…

on November 29, 2014 1 likes 824 views 4 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Regarding "pre-marital sex" Read More...

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,I have revised my view on this topic as per enlightenment from a brother named Ed. This is a repost since the…

on November 19, 2014 0 likes 694 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Does Adversity Build or Demonstrate… Read More...

Character is something we obtain throughout our lives. From family, school, church, neighbours, work and the people around us. It is instilled within…

on November 13, 2014 3 likes 564 views 5 replies

Fellowship Hall

"Wait on the Lord and trust in His… Read More...

Dear friends, I just wanted to share these words of encouragement to those struggling and almost on the verge of giving up.  Life has many…

on November 12, 2014 2 likes 1.4K views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

On pre-marital sex Read More...

I would consider any other kind of sex besides kissing on the lips, as pre-marital sex and is an abomination to the Lord. Even, un-married…

on November 11, 2014 1 likes 2.5K views 45 replies

Just SAY it

Is sex important on the first visit of a… Read More...

I have seen Filipino ladies with their foreign bf visiting the Philippines and I just wonder how many times were those visits were. However, a very…

on August 17, 2014 4 likes 71.6K views 64 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

how many mistakes more????? Read More...

MISTAKES ARE INEVITABLE BUT THEY OPEN UP OPPORTUNITIES.THOSE WHO STAY STILL DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY DONT WIN EITHER...Can we apply this in…

on May 1, 2014 2 likes 826 views 4 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close