Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Ed's posts

Disappointed Read More...

I am here now in mandaue city. Very disappointeD. After reading about such family and get togethers. My fiancée family won't accept that we…

on March 1, 2016 0 likes 914 views 6 replies

Gentleman only Forum

When GOD orders, even the devil obeys. Read More...

A very poor woman called a Christian radio station asking for help. A bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to…

on January 18, 2016 4 likes 4.8K views 1 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Failure is rarely so black and white Read More...

We fear it!! We hate it!! We all resist it with every fiber of our being....but nevertheless it will touch all of us. There are no exceptions!! Many…

on January 17, 2016 2 likes 701 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

When your Ministry becomes a performance Read More...

The Holy Spirit always pointing us toward what Jesus would be, say, or do in any given moment.  (1 Cor 13:1-3 NIV) 1 If I speak in the…

on January 16, 2016 3 likes 3.3K views 0 replies

Satan’s Bible Knowledge Article by… Read More...

June 30, 1981 Satan’s Bible Knowledge  Article by John PiperTopic: SatanSeries: Taste & See…

on January 15, 2016 0 likes 2.7K views 0 replies

Don't gamble on love, a Filipina is a… Read More...

“Beautiful Filipina seeking Western Christian husband to provide my necessities and protect me from harm.  Must be able to be lead…

on January 3, 2016 1 likes 524 views 2 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Passport Read More...

Does anyone know if the lady has to take her passport with her to her interview for a K1 fiance visa?  She needs to renew her passport and just…

on January 2, 2016 0 likes 889 views 1 replies

The Visa Experience

Three Questions To Ask Of Any Bible… Read More...

Three Questions To Ask Of Any Bible Passage By Rick Warren — May 21, 2014 "Does the LORD really want sacrifices and offerings?…

on December 27, 2015 2 likes 3.1K views 0 replies

When someone Becomes a Stumbling Block Read More...

‘So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my…

on December 27, 2015 1 likes 2.8K views 0 replies

Merry Christmas to All, The Sweet Living… Read More...

“For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are an aroma…

on December 25, 2015 1 likes 2.7K views 0 replies

Income Question Read More...

Is it possible to make this work on a set income?

on December 20, 2015 0 likes 638 views 4 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Are you feeling the fire? Read More...

By Charles Spurgeon: Quotes A sermon often does a man most good when it makes him most angry. Those people who walk down the aisles and…

on December 17, 2015 2 likes 691 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

Moving Forward in the Ministry. Read More...

Hi all, After 5 months of a bad situation in a dry Ministry of a self serving Church only focused on built a new church building, with no out…

on December 12, 2015 4 likes 3.2K views 2 replies

This forum is hard to find! Read More...

Hello to everyone, I'm a new member. This forum seems to be hidden or very hard to find. I had to google search it to get here, because I can't see…

on December 11, 2015 1 likes 20.1K views 13 replies

Welcome

How to deal wirh hurtful fast:-) Read More...

God said,be kind to each other,tenderhearted,forgiving one another,just as God through christ had forgiven you... ephesian 4:32Sometimeswe feel that…

on December 10, 2015 4 likes 4.6K views 5 replies

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close