Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

James's posts

A Hidden Paradise in the… Read More...

Have you heard of Balesin Island? In my case, I haven’t until late 2014 when a friend shared some photos. Then this private island made it to…

on May 18, 2015 4 likes 12.6K views 6 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Please don't copy and paste Read More...

Ok, I read the fourm on my phone and see people that copy and paste entire conversations, it may have the previous 5 chats posted into your reply…

on October 24, 2014 3 likes 677 views 9 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

When will the young Filipina girls here… Read More...

Their English is minimal at best. They don't seem to be interested in translation sites online, they never answer questions, and most pop in and out…

on October 23, 2014 2 likes 4.2K views 60 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

NEW BI REGULATIONS Read More...

Hi EveryoneSome information on new BI policy. It is going to apply to some of you. Apologize for the late notice. Forgot to post it... New Bureau of…

on October 22, 2014 3 likes 4K views 1 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Sunglasses in profile pics? Read More...

I have looked at a lot of profile pictures (mens and womens) on CF and find that many of the pics show the person wearing sunglasses. …

on October 22, 2014 3 likes 1.3K views 20 replies

CF Family Forum

What does true happiness feel like? Read More...

I don't know when was the last time i was really happy and i don't know now how does it really feel to be happy!That sometimes, i even lied to myself…

on October 21, 2014 0 likes 678 views 5 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Getting Married...Which Country and Why??? Read More...

Hello CF Family and Friends              I decided to post in the Never Been Marrieds (CF member forum) instead of…

on October 20, 2014 3 likes 2.1K views 22 replies

Never been Marrieds

Can you be Transgendered and Christian? Read More...

Most Christians are skeptic about this issue. I heard and read a lot of reactions and insights lately about this due to the recent murder case of a…

on October 19, 2014 6 likes 6.1K views 7 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Is it possible to fall in love with… Read More...

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never met? .

on October 17, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 7 replies

Prayer Request Read More...

Hello friends and CF family. Requesting you say a prayer my surgery to remove kidney stones next week on the 22nd goes well, and for quick recovery.…

on October 15, 2014 2 likes 585 views 6 replies

Fellowship Hall

Beautiful Philippines Read More...

From Northern Luzon to Sothern Mindinao. Beauty everywhere. How blessed we are... This is in...   shhh, it's a secret...:~P   (not…

on October 14, 2014 5 likes 38.1K views 16 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Feature to leave out women with children Read More...

There is already a feature on this site to prevent those outside of a desired age range from accessing one's profile.  I would like a similar…

on October 13, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 9 replies

ready to fall in love again Read More...

well, been hurt before and now I am ready to face the world, enjoy life to its fullest and find my match (maybe here on this site) and someone I…

on October 12, 2014 2 likes 3.4K views 3 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

The Lord Gave Us Another Day Read More...

Good Morning CF Family             Have a most blessed and wonderful Sunday. Peace be with you.Psalm…

on October 12, 2014 1 likes 427 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close