Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Darrell's posts

Tampo and Magtampo Read More...

Ok ladies! Please teach me how to deal with this issue. As an American we are straight forward and will ask what is wrong but I have noticed…

on May 5, 2015 3 likes 16.4K views 11 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

the western husband in a foreign land Read More...

I consider myself a global citizen but I'm from the USA. I have lived overseas ( parts of Latin America, Caribbean and Asia). Btw, loved P.I. I'm…

on January 25, 2015 2 likes 616 views 3 replies

The Foreign Man

"Love In 2 Different World" Read More...

Living in 2 different world is the hardest part in a relationship. I understand now, why long distance relationship most, simply don't work. Why…

on December 20, 2014 2 likes 644 views 2 replies

The Foreign Man

Money Read More...

Hi. If a foreign man has a wife from the Philippines, is he expected to support her family in the Philipines financially ,if the husband and…

on December 17, 2014 1 likes 13.3K views 14 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Your photo as viewed by CF members... Read More...

Most CF viewers and members prefer seeing photos. Scammers, most often are known to post photos in their younger years and even those whom they don't…

on December 16, 2014 3 likes 4.4K views 3 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

Is it sin of not wanting a child? Read More...

I know having a child is a gift from God,a very precious gift which most of women wish for.but i dont know why im so scare about it:(it doesnt mean i…

on October 5, 2014 3 likes 604 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

Can a foreigner work in the Philippines? Read More...

A friend of mine is planning to work here related in construction,  is he can allow to work here?  Is theres a document needed to present…

on September 15, 2014 2 likes 7.5K views 13 replies

Living and Working in the PI

Suggestion for age range limit Read More...

I would like to suggest a limit to the age range anyone can consider.  Let me explain.I have no problem with a woman wanting to marry a man that…

on September 15, 2014 4 likes 2K views 41 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Why Are There Not More Men With Verified… Read More...

Hello to everyone            Just a curious observation.  As I read through the topics and threads, I…

on August 29, 2014 2 likes 5.8K views 7 replies

Welcome

About a bank account in the Phils? Read More...

Ok, I hate having to be charged "foreign transaction fees" when iI am out of the USA.Would it be better for me to open a bank account in the…

on August 28, 2014 0 likes 7.2K views 7 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Needing advice on money matters Read More...

I need some advice and insight.I've been dating a Philippine lady for over a year on line.  I even recently spent nine days in Manila with her…

on August 13, 2014 2 likes 2.5K views 32 replies

Unmarried with Children

are you a vegetarian? Read More...

hello everyone!i am Sheng and a vegetarian. i was just wondering if men will be turn on or off to a woman who happens to be a "vegan" considering…

on July 26, 2014 6 likes 12K views 18 replies

Welcome

If you want something very, very badly,… Read More...

Im so sad..but I know god has a better plan for me.im still hoping to find the man that I will live happily ever after..think positive!! I know he is…

on July 21, 2014 2 likes 736 views 4 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Ready to go! Read More...

As I sit here in a local Mexican restaurant, I look around at the people coming and going. Look at the cars driving by.. Watch people in their Sunday…

on July 20, 2014 2 likes 1.1K views 15 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Choosing "The One" Read More...

I know that people on these online dating sites often encourage guys to chat with several women for a period of time, and then meeting all of…

on July 14, 2014 28 likes 6.4K views 97 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close