Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Magic's posts

Heal me O Lord Read More...

The wounds from yesterday are so fresh.Deep.Wide.But God's love is deeper,wider and higher.I have never thought I could be hurt this way, Oh…

on July 15, 2015 3 likes 578 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

Meet some beautiful ladies from CF Read More...

Pictures first before the post. I finally got the chance to see Veverlyn and Estela in person.Veverlyn was based in Macau for…

on June 2, 2015 7 likes 710 views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

The greatest developer in the Real Estate… Read More...

I have been in the Real Estate industry just recently and God has been so faithful in giving me clients. I have sold properties from clients that out…

on May 28, 2015 4 likes 1.4K views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Christian Filipina joined International… Read More...

I would like to make this post to thank Christian Filipina for sponsoring our event in Davao. There were women from Christian Filipina who joined us…

on May 26, 2015 2 likes 855 views 2 replies

CF Family Forum

Scoot Happens Read More...

https://www.christianfilipina.com/forum/thread.php?id=57104 Thanks everyone for your responses!! Oh yes, just a week ago, the once…

on May 14, 2015 7 likes 1.1K views 20 replies

Fellowship Hall

Did God say NO to your prayer? Read More...

I have been so stubborn lately that anything God would tell me, I disobeyed. I have been in rebellion because for a long time He has been saying NO…

on May 13, 2015 3 likes 456 views 0 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

FORK NOT PORK Read More...

I did not make this story, I got it from a friend's Facebook timeline and whoever the author is, I give you credit for this wonderful inspiring…

on May 9, 2015 8 likes 2.8K views 2 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

The hiatus is over Read More...

I have not been posting for the past few months that is because I already found the one. But today there's a compelling force to post something in…

on May 8, 2015 9 likes 785 views 13 replies

CF Family Forum

CF New Interface Read More...

I have been in hiatus for so many months and days, and it felt really great. I am not back here to work nor to find my soulmate because I already…

on January 26, 2015 7 likes 730 views 7 replies

CF Family Forum

Forgiveness is a choice Read More...

Do you still have unforgiveness issues?Have you forgiven all that have offended you?Have you asked forgiveness to those you have offended/hurt?Have…

on October 1, 2014 8 likes 473 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Too hard !!!! Read More...

It is hard to find a guy for keeps.That will stand not just your boyfriend or partner in life,but your bestfriend ,your brother all in one. Someone…

on September 29, 2014 3 likes 1K views 6 replies

Opposites Attract or sometimes Attack!

FAKE EYEBROWS Read More...

MAYBE, IT'S JUST ME -MAYBE, IT'S JUST SHALLOW THINKING...EVERYONE HAS A PET-PEEVE ( NEGATIVE)...EVERYONE HAS A TEMPLATE (COOKIE CUTTER) OF WHAT THEY…

on September 28, 2014 0 likes 933 views 8 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Is being a fashionable Filipina a big NO… Read More...

Filipino women are fashion conscious, either buying a simple attire or having a gown worn in a very important occasion. But it doesn't mean that we…

on September 28, 2014 1 likes 22.1K views 33 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Moving on Read More...

Sometimes it is very hard t0 m0ve 0n...but 0nce you m0ve 0n y0u'LL realize it was the best decision y0u've ever made...#m0ving 0n...#

on September 28, 2014 1 likes 2.6K views 1 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Trying to learn Filipino. Can you, and… Read More...

I am using Rosetta Stone and sometimes have trouble grasping the meaning of a word. Right now the word that is giving me trouble is "kong." I know…

on September 28, 2014 1 likes 15.2K views 10 replies

Living and Working in the PI

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close