Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Marie's posts

my SAVIOUR Read More...

We girls want a guy to save us,A Man did saved me,  2,000 years ago on the cross...Proverbs 8:35.For whoever finds me finds life and receives…

on July 17, 2014 3 likes 477 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

I AM THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU CF FOR… Read More...

I CAME BACK TONIGHT READING THE POST I'VE BEEN POSTED HERE for the past few weeks & im very much thankful to all the christina filipina forum…

on May 23, 2014 0 likes 765 views 4 replies

CF Family Forum

how many mistakes more????? Read More...

MISTAKES ARE INEVITABLE BUT THEY OPEN UP OPPORTUNITIES.THOSE WHO STAY STILL DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY DONT WIN EITHER...Can we apply this in…

on May 1, 2014 2 likes 880 views 4 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Paper Anniversary Read More...

CF We've been One Year Together! Time is so fast!First and foremost, I am awesomely thanking and praising God!Congratulations to me for my 4000+…

on April 30, 2014 7 likes 860 views 21 replies

CF Family Forum

What is Love? Read More...

I love how my Uncle Khalil Gibran reminded me of what LOVE is. Ladies and Gentlemen. Christians and non-Christians. This post is for you. Kahlil…

on April 28, 2014 1 likes 472 views 2 replies

Never been Marrieds

Ladies, how do you manage ??? Read More...

Just to share ladies, since we are here in LDR how do you manage or what do you feel when a man act like…

on April 20, 2014 4 likes 1.5K views 38 replies

Ladies only Forum

"CHALLENGED PArt OF BEING A GIRL" Read More...

YOU CAN NEVER ASK A GUY TO SAY THE WORDS YOU WANT TO HEAR,,,YOU CAN NEVER TEACH A GUY TO LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU WANTED TO BE LOVED,,,YOU HAVE TO WAIT…

on April 6, 2014 2 likes 567 views 1 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

NOt ANSWERED PRAYER!!!! Read More...

PUrpose of our Prayer :to have a peace of mind,asking Jesus to comfort us.in prayer we will get God guidance,in praying it help us to fight sin and…

on March 31, 2014 1 likes 458 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

what kind of food? Read More...

Was wondering what filipino food was like is it like thai food i love thai.where in chicago is a good place to try it anybody have any suggestions

on March 28, 2014 1 likes 4.2K views 2 replies

Filipino Food

"TOrn in the FLesh" Read More...

TORn in the Fleshtorn in the flesh might are struggle,weakness,issue or problems.it might our job or boss,our sickness,or someone close to us.being a…

on March 15, 2014 0 likes 3.6K views 1 replies

The Catholic Church and Filipinos

Tortilla Rollups Read More...

Got a new recipe, tried and I just want to share :Extra large tortilla shellsChive & Onion cream cheeseFresh spinach, with stems removedBrown…

on March 10, 2014 3 likes 2.6K views 1 replies

Filipino Food

PETITION FOR USA FIANCEE VISA FOR OFW… Read More...

How is the process of petitioning/applying for USA fiancee visa for Oversea Filipino Worker? I am intrigued to find out. In many cases these…

on March 6, 2014 1 likes 5.2K views 4 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

some are liars Read More...

Hello i would like to share something but its not my experience instead its my sisters experience,,she encounter a man here theyve been changing…

on March 4, 2014 5 likes 10.5K views 12 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

What is God doing in your life right now? Read More...

What is God doing in your life right now?Is He moving in your life? Do you feel Hislove every waking day of your life? So here I am at the…

on March 4, 2014 0 likes 6.5K views 6 replies

The Catholic Church and Filipinos

why do i need to go to the church??? Read More...

why i need to go to church???   because...if we feel sicked ofcourse we need a doctor!. the worst is we need to go to the hospital.same thing…

on March 1, 2014 1 likes 565 views 7 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close