Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Steve's posts

Why do we have to be honest? Read More...

Be honest about what’s right, as well as what needs to be changed. Be honest about what you want to achieve and who you want to become. Be…

on March 2, 2014 0 likes 5.2K views 6 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

I Need Help with Confusion About Age Read More...

We can set limits on who can contact us by age. Therefore, if I click on a profile of a woman who is 40 and she has a strict limit of 50, then I…

on March 1, 2014 4 likes 21.3K views 41 replies

LOVE = Heart vs. Mind Read More...

Everyone of us has its own interpretation, expressions, & experience with it comes to love. Some choose their heart in searching for the right…

on March 1, 2014 0 likes 548 views 5 replies

CF Family Forum

How will you know if the gay who really… Read More...

I have  confused in my head, this gay i been chatting him about more than 3months and web cam then talking about us but he allways insisted…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 604 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

I am deeply concerned. Read More...

I have spent the last several days reading and reading and reading and I have to say I am shocked.I have been reading a lot to get a better grip on…

on February 27, 2014 7 likes 7.1K views 11 replies

Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on… Read More...

I am just curious, because today I cut my hair very short and I guess this has been the shortest hair I have in my existence. I cannot grow it very…

on February 27, 2014 0 likes 1.3K views 30 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Forgot to book a hotel Read More...

A businessman went to other country for a meeting,he needed to stay for a couple of days,after the meeting,he stopped by an information center to ask…

on February 27, 2014 2 likes 6.7K views 10 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

What If I Already Missed Him? Read More...

Have you ever wondered if the man God intended to be part of your life already crossed-paths with you but failed to recognize it? I know sometimes I…

on February 27, 2014 0 likes 588 views 7 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Lessons From a Failed Marriage- Filipina… Read More...

Choose your partner very carefully. Take time to know him/her well. Mind you, being single and alone is far better than being married and lonely.I…

on February 26, 2014 5 likes 10.4K views 18 replies

Explore the Unknown and the Famous . Part… Read More...

Come on! Say goodbye to comfort zone and take an adventure in the Philippines. First stop. The unknown pearls of Antique.Antique got its tagline…

on February 26, 2014 2 likes 5.7K views 4 replies

Visiting the Philippines

After The Storm Read More...

After the Storm So what now?  Often, many of us are just relieved it’s over… Anxious to move forward once again, we forget…

on February 25, 2014 4 likes 14.8K views 28 replies

Me and Bo the Bear Read More...

Occasionally, I have been known to write a short story. This is one that I wrote very recently and I thought the ladies here might enjoy it. Maybe it…

on February 22, 2014 6 likes 22.1K views 42 replies

Can You Judge a Book by its Cover? [Or a… Read More...

I have spent the last few weeks reading profiles and trying to get to know the members. Frequently, when I read a post, I click on the profile of the…

on February 20, 2014 10 likes 46.8K views 104 replies

The real person. Read More...

Have you ever noticed that some people SEEM a certain way, but when you get to know them you find that there were motives behind their good deeds. Al…

on February 20, 2014 3 likes 3.8K views 6 replies

Better To Love and Lost (than Never To… Read More...

Some people feared to love because they are afraid of getting hurt, too. And I admit, that's one of my fears also in life. But to love someone and…

on February 19, 2014 4 likes 2.7K views 2 replies

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close