Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Sheryll's posts

Happy Fathers Day! Read More...

Lord Jesus,We're thankful for our earthly fathersThey're special gifts from you;Help us to show we honor themBy what we say and do.and…

on June 14, 2014 3 likes 4.2K views 3 replies

Filipino Celebrations

do guys prefer virgin girls? Read More...

im just wondering if guys are into virgin girls or they preferred girls who have experiences? at this point, my friends/some guys  are asking me…

on June 10, 2014 6 likes 4.8K views 41 replies

Just SAY it

Happy fOr yOu my fRieNd.. Read More...

Congratulations to my friend Tim.. I am so sorry just now i noticed your testimonial here in CF, anyway i am so happy for you. Finally you've found…

on May 14, 2014 0 likes 607 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

Still waiting. . Read More...

Finding someone it's really hard. .but it's better to wait than to rush...God bless us and have a nice day..

on April 27, 2014 7 likes 18K views 26 replies

Welcome

"Getting on a jet plane" Read More...

In the matter of a couple of hours I will be heading to Singapore to meet my Filipno beauty for the first time, physically face to face. Please pray…

on April 18, 2014 3 likes 783 views 6 replies

Just SAY it

Tell him or Not Read More...

If you eventually found out that one of the man you are talking to for 2 months have a previous case as sex offender, what will you do? How would you…

on April 15, 2014 1 likes 5.7K views 7 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

God Removes a Person In Your Life For a… Read More...

In my life, I’ve had to let go of a lot of people. Even people that have been in my life for years. It was tough but I realized that when God…

on April 14, 2014 5 likes 29.8K views 13 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Still no found yet... Read More...

my thingking is it's hard for me to find my man here..i have chatted some  guy but after they know me or talk to me a while they not gonna…

on April 9, 2014 1 likes 2.2K views 30 replies

CF Family Forum

Thank You CF Read More...

Good Morning. Thanks also to Sir Peter & Ma'am Milyn :)Its my birthday today and I just want to thank God for everything.I love the Lord and…

on April 5, 2014 4 likes 800 views 12 replies

CF Family Forum

How do you measure success? Read More...

How do you measure success?  Is it about how much money you have in the bank?Is it your career?  Big house, nice car?  Education?Can…

on April 1, 2014 0 likes 875 views 12 replies

CF Family Forum

I am moving on.. Read More...

I remember the last time i replied on a topic about trusting again after being cheated, I never thought it would happen in me too. I met someone on…

on March 13, 2014 6 likes 13K views 20 replies

Welcome

the liar man,. Read More...

Sometimes hard to believe ... I say this because I have met on the site that Assume,. says wife separated according to their profile, .. until we…

on March 9, 2014 0 likes 11.5K views 18 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

How to build trust after being cheated???? Read More...

The discovery on infidelity-ranging from secret text messages, phone conversations, or internet exchanges to long-term extra- marital…

on February 19, 2014 2 likes 7.2K views 10 replies

Welcome

Happy Valentine's Day Read More...

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heart,Wasn't put there to stay -Love isn't Love'Til you give…

on February 14, 2014 0 likes 5.5K views 7 replies

Welcome

HopEs Read More...

WeLL to determine a real person among the pile of un-real and jaded people isn't an easy task but hmmm.. gOod hope, I mean they say its better to…

on February 13, 2014 0 likes 4.3K views 5 replies

Welcome

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close