Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Ana's posts

How to upgrade using cash? Read More...

Hello cf family I just want to ask how to upgrade using cash? I'm at Kuwait right now.

on July 26, 2014 0 likes 424 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

You guys believe that a two person… Read More...

Do yous guys believe that a two person  opposite in all matters is a perfect partner or couple..Im just a bit confuse about this matter. Hope to…

on March 12, 2014 1 likes 413 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

Do you guys belive in fixed marriage, and… Read More...

Do you guys believe in fixed marriage, and if your in the family like that what you will do?Im shocked to know that until now fixed married is still…

on March 9, 2014 1 likes 1.5K views 21 replies

CF Family Forum

I'm just curious - Do foriegn men dislike… Read More...

I'm just curious do foriegn man don't like frank Pilipina?  I noticed this in my profile anybody viewed it turn off...I try only to be honest…

on March 3, 2014 0 likes 835 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close