Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Kevin's posts

this forum Read More...

This forum should be kept free. The end times are upon us and you are limiting the people free speech by letting the people only use 1 reply per…

on April 6, 2014 6 likes 1K views 12 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

4 Blood moons on Jewish feast days Read More...

There will be 4 blood moons this jewish year (2014-2015) for Israel 2 of the blood moons will be on the feast of Tabernacles and on Passover(same…

on April 5, 2014 0 likes 482 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

Warning The last POPE Prophecy Fulfilled… Read More...

Please Watch you tube in reference to SAINT MALACHY'S Prediction of all popes after him including the 112th  pope Francis who he…

on March 28, 2014 1 likes 4.6K views 3 replies

The Catholic Church and Filipinos

Past to present Read More...

I've been hurt so many times :( how i will trust and love again??? I can't make not to compare my past to the present that's why its hard for me…

on March 20, 2014 0 likes 5.1K views 6 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

How will I really know after... Read More...

Same old story I guess. Activated three times already and all three times in past two years I encountered problems with young ladies with previous…

on March 10, 2014 5 likes 13.9K views 28 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Holy Week (Semana Santa) in the… Read More...

Just as the summer heat begin to reach it’s peak, the Philippines joins the rest of the Christian world the observance of the Holy Week (Semana…

on March 6, 2014 2 likes 5.4K views 5 replies

Filipino Celebrations

The "Americanized" Woman Read More...

As an American citizen, it both hurts and shames me to admit the reality that being "Americanized" truthfully takes on a negative meaning…

on March 5, 2014 1 likes 6.2K views 5 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

I'm just curious - Do foriegn men dislike… Read More...

I'm just curious do foriegn man don't like frank Pilipina?  I noticed this in my profile anybody viewed it turn off...I try only to be honest…

on March 3, 2014 0 likes 757 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

Praying for God's Best! Read More...

The journey I am in requires diligence, patience and great sacrifice. I am sure all others like you are on the same boat trusting God for His great…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 1.8K views 1 replies

Welcome

Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on… Read More...

I am just curious, because today I cut my hair very short and I guess this has been the shortest hair I have in my existence. I cannot grow it very…

on February 27, 2014 0 likes 1.3K views 30 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

giving gifts and being asked for money Read More...

Why is that some there have no concious when asking for money.i have not visited my gf yet because i think it may become an issue.who wants to be…

on February 17, 2014 1 likes 10.1K views 20 replies

Filipinos and their Families

humility Read More...

One of the character  that important in a successful marriage is humility.,gving  importance of value your partner more than your self.but…

on February 16, 2014 1 likes 507 views 4 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Epic Marriage Ends Read More...

Hello All ;A startling cut from the Bangkok Post , July 24, 2003."Epic Marriage Ends"" Taipei - The 103-year-old wife in the world's longest-lasting…

on February 13, 2014 3 likes 914 views 18 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Why i feel so alone and unloved? Read More...

As of this time i feel so down that i cant bear it enough. am i really destined to be alone with my two angels?why i feel this way lately. sometimes…

on February 13, 2014 1 likes 544 views 4 replies

Fellowship Hall

HopEs Read More...

WeLL to determine a real person among the pile of un-real and jaded people isn't an easy task but hmmm.. gOod hope, I mean they say its better to…

on February 13, 2014 0 likes 3.6K views 5 replies

Welcome

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close