Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Kevin's posts

Richie's # 10 The Man Who Has Everything Read More...

Checking my mail box a lovely lady writes,I'm looking for a man who has everything but has timeto spend with me.  I would like to tell her…

on March 2, 2014 0 likes 3.6K views 4 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

I Need Help with Confusion About Age Read More...

We can set limits on who can contact us by age. Therefore, if I click on a profile of a woman who is 40 and she has a strict limit of 50, then I…

on March 1, 2014 4 likes 21.3K views 41 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

"End of Days" Should we be tring to… Read More...

I'm 57 years old.  I've seen  six or eight end of time dates come and go.Should we even pay attention?  Live well and treat others as…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 532 views 8 replies

Fellowship Hall

I am deeply concerned. Read More...

I have spent the last several days reading and reading and reading and I have to say I am shocked.I have been reading a lot to get a better grip on…

on February 27, 2014 7 likes 7.1K views 11 replies

Talk is Cheap Read More...

As the slogans says, "You can tell me with your words, but I'll show it with my life." "Put your life where your mouth is." Now let's love in…

on February 27, 2014 4 likes 470 views 2 replies

CF Family Forum

Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on… Read More...

I am just curious, because today I cut my hair very short and I guess this has been the shortest hair I have in my existence. I cannot grow it very…

on February 27, 2014 0 likes 1.3K views 30 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Forgot to book a hotel Read More...

A businessman went to other country for a meeting,he needed to stay for a couple of days,after the meeting,he stopped by an information center to ask…

on February 27, 2014 2 likes 6.7K views 10 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Does really age matter for men? Read More...

It's not just once but several times that I encountered men in CF with the age of 40 and above whose age preference for partner is half of their age…

on February 26, 2014 2 likes 2.6K views 33 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

After The Storm Read More...

After the Storm So what now?  Often, many of us are just relieved it’s over… Anxious to move forward once again, we forget…

on February 25, 2014 4 likes 14.8K views 28 replies

What's the sweetest thing your… Read More...

Love knows no distance...no boundaries...no limitations...What's the sweetest thing your bf/gf has ever done for you? Come and share your experiences…

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 905 views 20 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

If Only CF Men Knew Read More...

I'd been thankful, honored and have a overwhelmed feeling when I met some gorgeous, kind, good and beautiful ladies here from CF. We spent time…

on February 25, 2014 6 likes 805 views 10 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

The End Of Days: Revelations: Apocolaypse Read More...

Interesting that I have seen a number of commentators suggest that the end days are upon us now.I have seen a number of suggestions over the years…

on February 24, 2014 1 likes 1.5K views 49 replies

Fellowship Hall

Financial Freedom? A must read! Read More...

Enriching the minds of the young people of the PhilippinesA surprise given to us by our mentors straight from the office of [Name not…

on February 24, 2014 1 likes 14.5K views 26 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

From a man's view: Different religions… Read More...

Using being Christian as the foundation: The Christian morals and values need to be from the same foundation if there is to be any expectation of the…

on February 22, 2014 1 likes 10.8K views 19 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Religion and Divorce... Read More...

The risk or likelihood of doing well in marriage is more related to how you behave than who you say you are, your religious affiliation has nothing…

on February 20, 2014 3 likes 611 views 9 replies

Wedded Wisdom

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close