Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Gypsy's posts

Rejected for looks Read More...

Hello. I'm 80lbs only, yes too thin, some rejected me coz they think I look anorexic, but am not, it's just hard for me to gain weight. Some men…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 907 views 14 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

A sumptuous dinner Read More...

The name of the restaurant is [Name not allowed] and they serve delicious Pochero. Pochero is one of the most popular and favorite stew of the…

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 17.1K views 7 replies

Filipino Food

After The Storm Read More...

After the Storm So what now?  Often, many of us are just relieved it’s over… Anxious to move forward once again, we forget…

on February 25, 2014 4 likes 14.8K views 28 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Me and Bo the Bear Read More...

Occasionally, I have been known to write a short story. This is one that I wrote very recently and I thought the ladies here might enjoy it. Maybe it…

on February 22, 2014 6 likes 22.1K views 42 replies

Tiis-Ganda. Beauty is not hardwork,… Read More...

"A happy woman is beautiful" I went to a beauty salon yesterday to have my nails done, while I was there a beautiful young lady had her hair…

on February 21, 2014 0 likes 700 views 16 replies

Ladies only Forum

Can You Judge a Book by its Cover? [Or a… Read More...

I have spent the last few weeks reading profiles and trying to get to know the members. Frequently, when I read a post, I click on the profile of the…

on February 20, 2014 10 likes 46.8K views 104 replies

Hockey! Who will win the Olympic Gold,… Read More...

Yes this is our favorite sports even RP doesn't have snow.Millions will be watching both Men and Women all over the world.It used to be a rivalry…

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 999 views 54 replies

The Foreign Man

E M P A T H Y ? ? ? Read More...

[now the mind still closed huh]You analyzed every single word being said, looking for contradictory statements.We might start to see things in…

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 20.7K views 49 replies

What is ROMANCE? Read More...

For some reason men come to me for advice, especially younger men. Several times men have told me, "I don't know how to be romantic. I am just not…

on February 18, 2014 6 likes 9.8K views 18 replies

Reason why I love dogs and babies Read More...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=706005812764603I want a husky and I have a neighbour who owns a very cute one.

on February 17, 2014 1 likes 710 views 18 replies

Never been Marrieds

made mistakes in my past Read More...

I have never posted on here before but I have read many of the topics and they seem very insightful so I thought maybe you could answer a question…

on February 17, 2014 4 likes 913 views 10 replies

The Foreign Man

Jesus, You are my Hiding Place Read More...

Jesus, my God, my LOVE and my LIFE.You will always be my hiding place. Psalm 32:7-117 You are my hiding place; you will protect me…

on February 16, 2014 0 likes 820 views 33 replies

Fellowship Hall

food full of love!!! Read More...

Filipino/filipina love to cook specially to empress there love one.rnFilipino food are influenced by spaniards,american,chiness etc.rn"Saksak…

on February 15, 2014 0 likes 20.1K views 46 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Sad but Wonderful Quotes Read More...

Mom and Dad were married 64 years. And if you wondered what their secret was, you could have asked the local florist - because every day Dad gave Mom…

on February 15, 2014 2 likes 8.6K views 12 replies

Short Valentine Poem Read More...

I just made this up in like a minute, hope you like it. :) ***********************************Roses are red, violets are blueI hope that you find,…

on February 15, 2014 7 likes 41.8K views 88 replies

Welcome

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close