Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Alysa's posts

8 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry Read More...

8 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry By  J. Lee Grady Have you prayerfully considered these characteristics when choosing a potential…

on November 14, 2014 13 likes 3.4K views 1 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Choosing "The One" Read More...

I know that people on these online dating sites often encourage guys to chat with several women for a period of time, and then meeting all of…

on July 14, 2014 28 likes 6.3K views 97 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

From Bugs to Hugs - What a day for me Read More...

Bugs to HugsWow what a start of my day.Morning Bugs evening Hugs.I checked some of my friends Profile and I think I discovered a BUG in CF…

on March 2, 2014 3 likes 735 views 7 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Word of wisdom :) Read More...

Hello everyone!!! :) hope all of you have a good time.. No topics to be post right now, but just wanna share a verse from the bible..1 Peter 1:24-25…

on February 28, 2014 1 likes 473 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on… Read More...

I am just curious, because today I cut my hair very short and I guess this has been the shortest hair I have in my existence. I cannot grow it very…

on February 27, 2014 0 likes 1.3K views 30 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

LOL moment Read More...

It's more fun in the Philippines. Hello CF Ladies and Gents, this one was made by my friend Maria and I LOL-ed and guffawed alot reading this.…

on February 27, 2014 2 likes 11.6K views 21 replies

Filipinos and their Families

A sumptuous dinner Read More...

The name of the restaurant is [Name not allowed] and they serve delicious Pochero. Pochero is one of the most popular and favorite stew of the…

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 17K views 7 replies

Filipino Food

The End Of Days: Revelations: Apocolaypse Read More...

Interesting that I have seen a number of commentators suggest that the end days are upon us now.I have seen a number of suggestions over the years…

on February 24, 2014 1 likes 1.5K views 49 replies

Fellowship Hall

Me and Bo the Bear Read More...

Occasionally, I have been known to write a short story. This is one that I wrote very recently and I thought the ladies here might enjoy it. Maybe it…

on February 22, 2014 6 likes 21.7K views 42 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Hockey! Who will win the Olympic Gold,… Read More...

Yes this is our favorite sports even RP doesn't have snow.Millions will be watching both Men and Women all over the world.It used to be a rivalry…

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 991 views 54 replies

The Foreign Man

Filipina if a Guy did this would that Win… Read More...

Filipina if a Guy did this would that Win your Heart? Would his Good intension override all the Mistakes? View…

on February 14, 2014 1 likes 820 views 39 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Did Jesus Claim To Be God? Read More...

Did Jesus Claim To Be God?So what is it that convinces many scholars that Jesus claimed to be God? Author, John Piper on Y-Jesus.com explains that…

on February 12, 2014 1 likes 1.4K views 48 replies

Fellowship Hall

TO THE MAN WHO TEASE HIMSELF ON ME Read More...

TO THE MAN WHO TEASE HIMSELF ON ME  To the man who tease himself on me,I know, I know it’s just a joke.But dang, why did you…

on February 11, 2014 2 likes 2.7K views 158 replies

The Foreign Man

God, Can I Die? Read More...

Have you ever ask God if you can die now? (literally)

on February 11, 2014 1 likes 11.6K views 16 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

Welcome All the Broken Hearted.... Read More...

Please ease your pains.....Live with the brighter day..Please suggest songs for our broken hearted friends, I do really want them to at least ease…

on February 11, 2014 0 likes 3.6K views 3 replies

Welcome

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close