Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Criselda's posts

disenchanted with the religion Read More...

Forum is not that active recently but I hope I will get some comments.This is about a friend here... and John hope you will read the comments. To all…

on July 30, 2016 0 likes 1.3K views 2 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Reading the testimonials inspires me Read More...

As i read the testimonials of our beloved fellow CF  member here,inspires me a lot sometimes i want to surrender but i read ate ellen…

on May 21, 2016 3 likes 1K views 5 replies

CF Family Forum

Ang Dalagang Pilipina Read More...

When too desperate to find love 50 feet away somehow we decides to take the risk and look for the love of our lives 5000 or so miles away. Reaching…

on April 7, 2016 4 likes 3.1K views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

LOVE LETTER Read More...

Love,Your Dad.

on February 10, 2016 1 likes 1.1K views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

What are we really debating about the… Read More...

God has entrusted His word (The Bible) to people. Can anyone translate the word of God?  I say yes, why not?  "But"..God will hold me…

on January 20, 2016 3 likes 7.6K views 2 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Failure is rarely so black and white Read More...

We fear it!! We hate it!! We all resist it with every fiber of our being....but nevertheless it will touch all of us. There are no exceptions!! Many…

on January 17, 2016 2 likes 701 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

THANK YOU CF FAMILY Read More...

I just want to take this time to thank everyone who gave their love and prayers unexpectedly. For if not of the Lord Jesus Christ in you all, who…

on December 25, 2015 3 likes 1.9K views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

I'll pay for your implants;) Read More...

Please if you're willing I need DD

on November 25, 2015 0 likes 2.4K views 1 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

What If God Wants Me to Marry Someone… Read More...

What If God Wants Me to Marry Someone Ugly?My six-year-old daughter and I were doing a Bible study together that introduced the topic of purity.…

on September 27, 2015 1 likes 1.2K views 8 replies

Fellowship Hall

Is Biblical Love a Feeling or an Action? Read More...

Is Biblical Love a Feeling or an Action?  If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy…

on September 4, 2015 5 likes 11.7K views 13 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Wedding traditions Read More...

As expected there are some wedding traditions that we do that is supposed to bring good or bad luck. I am going to list two here that are new to me…

on September 4, 2015 2 likes 47.8K views 29 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Compromise is so popular in the latter… Read More...

Compromise is so popular in the latter times In a court of law, when we are called to take the stand, we are asked to raise our right hand and…

on August 22, 2015 0 likes 872 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Minimum Wage Read More...

I know the subtitle of this subforum is about foreigners, but I am posting so that Filipinos can spread the word that typically you are entitled by…

on August 17, 2015 1 likes 29.8K views 10 replies

Living and Working in the PI

Jeremiah 23:18-20 Read More...

19 "Behold a whirlwind of the Lord has gone forth in fury --A violent whirlwind!It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.20 The anger of the…

on August 13, 2015 0 likes 679 views 5 replies

Fellowship Hall

Should I limit my search to educated… Read More...

I have been open-minded when it comes to the educational level of the Filipinas here.  But now I am wondering if I should limit my search to…

on April 14, 2015 0 likes 9.5K views 9 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close