Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Mark's posts

Can I join here Read More...

Hello christian filipina members.....

on April 20, 2018 0 likes 3.7K views 6 replies

Welcome

Husband or Father figure? Younger… Read More...

Many men looking for a wife from the Philippines want to marry a younger woman, like someone in their twenties.  I’ve heard phrases like “it…

on March 12, 2017 0 likes 1.4K views 1 replies

Gentleman only Forum

MATCH FROM HEAVEN IS REAL Read More...

Hi to all, I am married now to my last love, my eternal love, a man from Kentucky the one that I met here, we got married last Febtuary 21, 2017.…

on March 3, 2017 6 likes 1.2K views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

First-year-together anniversary… Read More...

It seems like only last week when I was waiting with anticipation at the local airport for my wife to arrive.  We have a small airport in Lincoln,…

on January 12, 2017 0 likes 938 views 4 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Prayer request for new relationship. Read More...

I have finally narrowed down my search to one woman.  She currently works in the middle eastern country of Bahrain.  She will be finished her work…

on December 29, 2016 1 likes 1.1K views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Is he just a chatter? Read More...

i am wondering if it is normal to like a guy in chat.. like a guy in chat who i consistently talking for almost 2 years. Yet we havent met yet. our…

on December 28, 2016 0 likes 1.2K views 2 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

My wife “didn’t love” me when we… Read More...

As I type this I’m listening to a song by America called “Daisy Jane” which has the lyrics “does she really love me, I think she does”.…

on December 13, 2016 2 likes 802 views 6 replies

Gentleman only Forum

"Only One" can make you a Lonely One Read More...

Having options is a good thing but sometimes it makes it difficult to be sure you made a good choice.  A church elder told me that there…

on July 23, 2016 1 likes 649 views 1 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Christian Filipina involvement in weddings Read More...

If a wedding takes place in the Philippines, is Christian Filipina involved in it in any way?

on July 21, 2016 0 likes 1.4K views 2 replies

Christian Filipina.com Staff Question Corner

My progress so far Read More...

To date, I have been having a lot of conversation with two women here on CF.One of them is 36 years old and currently works overseas in Bahrain,…

on July 10, 2016 0 likes 884 views 6 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Friend online can turn into lover or even… Read More...

I have a friend online for over three years. We started in sweet relationship or we conside ourselves ad lover..years past on my surprise we are…

on June 30, 2016 0 likes 1.2K views 1 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

PDA (Public Display of Affection) Read More...

Public display of affection = PDA.  All the years I pined for a girlfriend to marry, I wanted to kiss and hold hands in public with…

on June 19, 2016 0 likes 629 views 2 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Facebook-Friend or Foe? Read More...

It has been said that the Philippines is the Facebook capital of the world.  This may be the most popular way to communicate with each…

on May 19, 2016 0 likes 654 views 3 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Suspicion ? Read More...

Most of us have likely read articles or heard about the deceit of a Filipina to an unsuspecting man, even after marriage.  Most of us are…

on May 7, 2016 0 likes 803 views 4 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Eurabia’s Multiculturalists Warn:… Read More...

Hi All ; If you have never seen that word before, "Eurabia" is the new name for Europe that is becoming Arabia. This article is by one of the…

on April 22, 2016 0 likes 1.2K views 3 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close