Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Cecile's posts

Tourist Visa Read More...

Hi, can someone tell me how long I can visit the Philippines is it only 21 days or 29 days or 59 days. I am planning to go for at…

on May 3, 2014 1 likes 5.1K views 6 replies

Visiting the Philippines

I would really love to have a wife. A… Read More...

I live Sarasota Florida U.S.A. and I know a Filipino married lady. She is why I would like to have a Filipino wife.

on April 21, 2014 5 likes 4.5K views 7 replies

Welcome

(Locked)Experiences Dating Women from… Read More...

I am about to relate to you many stories that involve women that I have met online.  I wish to state up front, that these women, WERE NOT MET on…

on April 19, 2014 20 likes 77.2K views 83 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

understanding the visa requirements Read More...

hi everyone , I'm 2 weeks away from my first trip, and my time in the Philippines is 30 days . can't seem to get accurate info on how to get a visa…

on April 10, 2014 1 likes 6.7K views 8 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Travelling out of the Country Read More...

Hey guys, any one of u here travelled thailand, cambodia, taiwan and vietnam? I'll be travelling the said places starting this coming first week of…

on April 2, 2014 0 likes 542 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

I got a serious problem here… Read More...

I want to make some Bistek Tagalog and the recipe calls for 7 pieces of calamansi. What kind of fruit can I get in the US that would be a suitable…

on March 8, 2014 1 likes 7.8K views 11 replies

Filipino Food

Who wants to travel with me? Read More...

Hello CF members. I will be away for 2-3 days and I know I am gonna miss you all, I will miss all your intellectual banters and not just mere verbal…

on February 28, 2014 2 likes 8.1K views 12 replies

Visiting the Philippines

TGIF Read More...

Here we have the saying, TGIF! which means - Thank God it's Friday! - Friday is  the last day of the typical work week and a lot of people here,…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 5.7K views 8 replies

Filipino Celebrations

Rejected for looks Read More...

Hello. I'm 80lbs only, yes too thin, some rejected me coz they think I look anorexic, but am not, it's just hard for me to gain weight. Some men…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 901 views 14 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Someday i will find you i hope its so… Read More...

My purpose to log in here "Christian Filipina" is to find my match its so boring already hehe...oh im not in a hurry hehe..i hope we all can find…

on February 27, 2014 3 likes 9.2K views 14 replies

Welcome

Forgot to book a hotel Read More...

A businessman went to other country for a meeting,he needed to stay for a couple of days,after the meeting,he stopped by an information center to ask…

on February 27, 2014 2 likes 6.7K views 10 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

What's the sweetest thing your… Read More...

Love knows no distance...no boundaries...no limitations...What's the sweetest thing your bf/gf has ever done for you? Come and share your experiences…

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 900 views 20 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Forum Guidelines DO's and DON'T Read More...

Forum Guidelines DO's and DON'TIf  anyone does see postings that violate our guidelines, including posting contact information or links, please…

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 587 views 10 replies

CF Family Forum

CF Ladies at Panagbenga Festival Read More...

Ladies, Thanks for the memories, I know we'll all treasure the fun and laughter we had, it seems the meeting together is impossible, yet God grant us…

on February 24, 2014 5 likes 1K views 31 replies

The Christian Filipina.com Community

Healthy Breakfast Shake for everyone! Try… Read More...

If you think you can't drink Malunggay, YOU GOTTA TRY THIS RECIPE OF MINE! Ingredients1 piece of Carrot5 tablespoons of Malunggay (Horse radish…

on February 23, 2014 4 likes 18.9K views 19 replies

Filipino Food

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close