Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Jane's posts

Who wants to travel with me? Read More...

Hello CF members. I will be away for 2-3 days and I know I am gonna miss you all, I will miss all your intellectual banters and not just mere verbal…

on February 28, 2014 2 likes 8.2K views 12 replies

Visiting the Philippines

See you soon my philippines Read More...

have you feel boredom of travelling alone?welli am!so i am inviting you ladies and gentlemen.Route:1.Batangas2.Bohol3.puerto princesa…

on February 22, 2014 0 likes 1.2K views 21 replies

Opposites Attract or sometimes Attack!

Tiis-Ganda. Beauty is not hardwork,… Read More...

"A happy woman is beautiful" I went to a beauty salon yesterday to have my nails done, while I was there a beautiful young lady had her hair…

on February 21, 2014 0 likes 700 views 16 replies

Ladies only Forum

Can You Judge a Book by its Cover? [Or a… Read More...

I have spent the last few weeks reading profiles and trying to get to know the members. Frequently, when I read a post, I click on the profile of the…

on February 20, 2014 10 likes 46.8K views 104 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

How to build trust after being cheated???? Read More...

The discovery on infidelity-ranging from secret text messages, phone conversations, or internet exchanges to long-term extra- marital…

on February 19, 2014 2 likes 6.4K views 10 replies

Welcome

Hockey! Who will win the Olympic Gold,… Read More...

Yes this is our favorite sports even RP doesn't have snow.Millions will be watching both Men and Women all over the world.It used to be a rivalry…

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 999 views 54 replies

The Foreign Man

"How do OFW's overcome challenges/trials… Read More...

I work here in kuwait.And those who have been here in kuwait,im sure they know what kuwaiti is,regarding to thier behavior and specially the…

on February 18, 2014 0 likes 6.7K views 6 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

What is ROMANCE? Read More...

For some reason men come to me for advice, especially younger men. Several times men have told me, "I don't know how to be romantic. I am just not…

on February 18, 2014 6 likes 9.8K views 18 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Jesus, You are my Hiding Place Read More...

Jesus, my God, my LOVE and my LIFE.You will always be my hiding place. Psalm 32:7-117 You are my hiding place; you will protect me…

on February 16, 2014 0 likes 820 views 33 replies

Fellowship Hall

food full of love!!! Read More...

Filipino/filipina love to cook specially to empress there love one.rnFilipino food are influenced by spaniards,american,chiness etc.rn"Saksak…

on February 15, 2014 0 likes 20.1K views 46 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Exclusivity? What is this? Read More...

Hi All, May i have your opinion on this, do you really have to stop being in CF once you meet your guy here, or do we need to temporarily take…

on February 15, 2014 0 likes 761 views 10 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Is email better than Skype when… Read More...

I think both would be helpful however if the other party is too busy then email would do. However, both should discuss which would work best for…

on February 15, 2014 1 likes 761 views 11 replies

CF Family Forum

Epic - So, what was that thing you… Read More...

I am .....In LOST...... [from trailer]EpicQueen Tara: You're here for a reason. Sometimes the connections aren't clear, but they're always…

on February 15, 2014 2 likes 672 views 9 replies

The Foreign Man

Short Valentine Poem Read More...

I just made this up in like a minute, hope you like it. :) ***********************************Roses are red, violets are blueI hope that you find,…

on February 15, 2014 7 likes 41.8K views 88 replies

Welcome

Just for laughs Read More...

NoName: Where are you located? You speak good English.Me: We are located offshore.NoName: Do you have plans of getting married?Me: (deadair)NoName:…

on February 14, 2014 0 likes 10.1K views 16 replies

Filipino Celebrations

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close