Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Roma's posts

How come I can give great advice to… Read More...

How come I can give advice to others but I can't take my own advice...Have you ever noticed that we're giving great advice to anyone especially to…

on December 11, 2014 1 likes 586 views 2 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

What does true happiness feel like? Read More...

I don't know when was the last time i was really happy and i don't know now how does it really feel to be happy!That sometimes, i even lied to myself…

on October 21, 2014 0 likes 689 views 5 replies

Remember: If God made the day to be… Read More...

“Some lessons are best learned through pain. Sometimes, our visions clear only after our eyes are washed with tears. Sometimes, we have to be…

on August 3, 2014 2 likes 3K views 2 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Say to your self... Read More...

Say to your self: “Dear Past, thank you for all the life lessons you have taught me. Dear Future, I am ready now!” Because a great…

on April 5, 2014 0 likes 2K views 2 replies

Annulment Case Read More...

Anyone here who can recommend a good and trusted lawyer for annulment case and of course who's not look after the money but the willingness to…

on December 22, 2013 0 likes 2.4K views 3 replies

Is it because im only separated and not… Read More...

Im a member for quite long but is on and off.  I met some i exchange mails with but nothing came out to be fruitful.  Some responded to me…

on November 9, 2013 8 likes 56.8K views 116 replies

Letting go of the past and beginning… Read More...

Letting go of the past and beginning again, isn't forgetting the pain that was caused. It simply forgiving, moving on, living and loving again. To…

on October 27, 2013 0 likes 3.8K views 5 replies

I'm having a hard time believing that… Read More...

Truly, like so many people negatively affected by internet dating sites, I'm one of those casualties. I have a problem with trust. I can't bring…

on October 9, 2013 24 likes 8.9K views 73 replies

Just SAY it

Don’t give up on love... Read More...

I've been cheated,  I've been hurt so much in the past and it comes to the point that I'm not bothered about finding anyone, as i'd…

on October 8, 2013 5 likes 647 views 17 replies

SORRY Read More...

Sorry isn’t going to heal the pain you gave me...Sorry isn’t going to recover the scars you left me...Sorry isn’t going to help…

on October 8, 2013 0 likes 2.3K views 2 replies

Filipinas explain how you see age range… Read More...

I have a question to Filipinas?Not that acquanted with this forum but I thought I saw an article or topic about age differences but cannot find it.…

on October 8, 2013 0 likes 1K views 20 replies

CF Family Forum

Letting go of the past... Read More...

Letting go of the past can be one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. ..Even if it was a painful experience or relationship and you had to…

on October 7, 2013 0 likes 2.5K views 2 replies

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close